Wayne Can You Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Can You Help

Everytime I go to another page on BC it kicks me out and I have to put in my user name and log on all over again. Since I retired and moved I don't thing anyone has my email or phone number. Not sure how to get this fixed.

Thanks
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Did you try clearing your cookies?

I'm not sure. Maybe Spark knows?

If not and clearing the cookies doesn't work, email Monte [email protected]

Comment

I never heard of that che che ..

every time you turn a page on this site you have to log back in???

Good to see you again buddy

Comment

I had that problem once too Joe and i cleared my cookies. It was fine after that?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          I had that problem once too Joe and i cleared my cookies. It was fine after that?

Got cha .. I do remember that now ...

Comment

I did that the other day but will try again. If not will email Betterschat.

Thanks gang and good to hear from all of you.

Comment

It's a corrupt cookie so deleting the cookie should solve the problem

Comment

My 2 cents...When you log in, check the box that says "remember me". That worked for me a couple years ago when I had the similar problem. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  My 2 cents...When you log in, check the box that says "remember me". That worked for me a couple years ago when I had the similar problem. Good Luck
                  Who the hell wants to remember you?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

I'm sorry todaclub..that was kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Just wait til Til the Sioux finish off Texas Tech next year and then line up the Sooners and roll your ass!!!! Then You'll remember!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        Just wait til Til the Sioux finish off Texas Tech next year and then line up the Sooners and roll your ass!!!! Then You'll remember!!!

Comment

Thanks for the advise gang but nothing worked. When I log in I'm OK until I open a thread and then I have to log in again to leave anyone a message. Same goes when I go from one page to the next. I have a new email address through MSN hotmail that ends with live.com. Not sure but since I got this email address this all started.

Comment

1st, never use MSN as I believe it was made by a bunch of hicks from Oklahoma!!!

2nd. Click on tools on your internet explorer page (File Edit View Favorites Tools then go to the bottom where it says internet options, click on that. Click on the Privacytab. That should be set on Medium so your browser will except cookies from a trusted site such as BC.. Click apply and see if that helps. You may need to restart IE. If your using a different browser than IE I'm of no help. (Go ahead KB make your cracks) Good Luck

Comment

CHECHE,
                              I have the same problem with my computer at work but no problem with the one at home. go figure

Comment

Working...
                              X