Longnex and Baseball Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longnex and Baseball Dave

As I was sitting in my room today reading the Kaz political thread a gentlemen came in my hospital room and handed me two envelopes. Lo and behold they were get well cards from Longnex and Baseball Dave.

Let me tell you guys Dave sent me this card with a Jackass on the front of it--Even though I haven't been out of bed in over a month I almost fell right the fk out of it when I saw it...then I said wait a minute that is a jackass not a goat!!

Longnex and Dave I appreciate you taking out time to acknowledge my injury and I appreciate the thoughts and good gesture! THANKS!!!!

Wow, those guys are the best!

Now get the hell out of that hospital soon!

All the best for a full recovery!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

go ahead and get well soon Bryce!
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Honestly Bryce, you couldnt find 2 better people than those guys. I am going thru a pretty rough time in my life right now, and those 2 and Kaz have been awesome to me, i have leaned on the three of them and they all have been like a wall for me.

I hope that things with you improve soon buddy, God bless you
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
          As I was sitting in my room today reading the Kaz political thread a gentlemen came in my hospital room and handed me two envelopes. Lo and behold they were get well cards from Longnex and Baseball Dave.

Let me tell you guys Dave sent me this card with a Jackass on the front of it--Even though I haven't been out of bed in over a month I almost fell right the fk out of it when I saw it...then I said wait a minute that is a jackass not a goat!!

Longnex and Dave I appreciate you taking out time to acknowledge my injury and I appreciate the thoughts and good gesture! THANKS!!!!
          No problem buddy. Hope you get out the hospital soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Honestly Bryce, you couldnt find 2 better people than those guys. I am going thru a pretty rough time in my life right now, and those 2 and Kaz have been awesome to me, i have leaned on the three of them and they all have been like a wall for me.

Thanks JC. Just remember im a phone call away if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I figured you needed some cheering up and I hope that would do it.
              I still have you in my prayers and keep getting better buddy !!!
              Dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Hey pal, you got some friends who got your back and I am one of them. Call or email whenever you need to buddy.
                Dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                X