• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding Dong The Witch IS Dead!

"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
    My, oh my what a wonderful day!
    Plenty of sunshine heading my way
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay"

Great day to be an American. The air suddenly smells better.
    To all you Right Wingers, Dimer, Flare, Vol, et al... and everyone else for that matter....

• Enjoy the prospects of cleaner air....

• Enjoy health care that will be easier to obtain for all Americans and your health care costs won't cripple you....

• Enjoy tax relief for the middle class.....

• Enjoy knowing that the wealthiest people in this country will pay taxes 'slightly' closer to the percentage the rest of Americans do who work hard for their income....

• Enjoy a plan to withdraw out of Iraq. A war that completely crippled our economy and drove oil prices through the ceiling...

• Enjoy better education for your children....

• Enjoy knowing that the grip oil companies had in the White House and Congress just ended....

• Enjoy knowing that if the president somehow dies, an imbecile with little education won't become the new leader of the free world....

• Enjoy knowing that we American's just gained a whole lot more respect around the world after losing so much in the past 8 years.....

• Last but not least.....Enjoy being an American where any dream is possible!

KAZ
    Last edited by KazDog; 11-05-2008, 09:31 AM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

The politics and rants forum was killed for a reason
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Since your the one calling us out I will say congratulations to you and your side for winning.But always remember that just cause you won don't mean it's right.If he does ALL of that stuff that makes your day "smell better" than we all will be happy in 4 years.I just don't see it happening.Change is fixing to happen Kaz.All that bullshit he promised yall he's fixing to change on.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Since your the one calling us out I will say congratulations to you and your side for winning.But always remember that just cause you won don't mean it's right.If he does ALL of that stuff that makes your day "smell better" than we all will be happy in 4 years.I just don't see it happening.Change is fixing to happen Kaz.All that bullshit he promised yall he's fixing to change on.
        It will be an interesting four years no doubt Vols. But at least I know that it WILL be different than the past 8 years and for that I'm content. Hopefully we'll all be better off.....

Thanks for being a good sport buddy. Just gloating a little.

KAZ
        [email protected]

Comment

I supported McCain, but right or wrong I will support my new President ... He needs it. I will pray for him and hope that he and his administration can fix what is wrong with America. I hope he succeeds, cause he will get my vote in 4 years.

I did think his speech was great. He didn't "celebrate." He accepted the win and got down to business on trying to get Americans to work together, Republicans and Democrats. He was supposed to have fireworks at the end, but decided not to. Reports said his reason for that was he was no longer a Democratic candidate, he was the President and wanted to be bipartisan. My hat goes off to our new President.

I hope this thread can stay open minded and no one starts arguing. We have to give President Obama a chance.

Comment

Found this little tidbit and thought it was a good little piece...

If you are shedding tears, you are a fucking retarded chimp. The exception is that if you are black and not Jesse Jackson; in that case you're entitled to a few tears of joy. Actually, if you're Jesse Jackson, you can cry, but only because you realize that your career as a race-baiting poverty-pimp is done.

If we just need to "pray for the country," you're right, moron, but the country always needs prayer. With all the shit going on, Obama's election doesn't even affect the needle on the need-prayer-o-meter.

If you're reminding us all the God is in control, thank for the reminder. Too bad that cheesy Christian cop-out gets trotted out every time something goes against those who use abortion as their voting litmus test.

If you're "just so proud of our country," yay for you, but your pride was misplaced if you didn't already feel a strong sense of it.

To sum it up, get a freaking grip. Obama is just a guy, not satan and not a saint, it's just one election.

Comment

Kaz, savage, BigWeiner, Monte, etc...

If you're "just so proud of our country," yay for you, but your pride was misplaced if you didn't already feel a strong sense of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                I supported McCain, but right or wrong I will support my new President ... He needs it. I will pray for him and hope that he and his administration can fix what is wrong with America. I hope he succeeds, cause he will get my vote in 4 years.

I did think his speech was great. He didn't "celebrate." He accepted the win and got down to business on trying to get Americans to work together, Republicans and Democrats. He was supposed to have fireworks at the end, but decided not to. Reports said his reason for that was he was no longer a Democratic candidate, he was the President and wanted to be bipartisan. My hat goes off to our new President.

I hope this thread can stay open minded and no one starts arguing. We have to give President Obama a chance.
                Nicely said Jimmy....

And they removed the politics and rants forum? why am I the last to know these things!

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Kaz, savage, BigWeiner, Monte, etc...

Got it the first time tool....

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

FYI.....Secret Service is hiring....
                    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I agree Jimmy.Thats why I responded the way the I did to KAZ.It is what it is.I casted my vote and it didn't work out the way the I wanted.My way could have been wrong and theres right but only time will tell.If I was to ever get to meet Obama I would shake his hand and call him Mr. President cause thats what he is and thats what we all have to respect.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          I agree Jimmy.Thats why I responded the way the I did to KAZ.It is what it is.I casted my vote and it didn't work out the way the I wanted.My way could have been wrong and theres right but only time will tell.If I was to ever get to meet Obama I would shake his hand and call him Mr. President cause thats what he is and thats what we all have to respect.
                          I had first started off my statement with "I agree with Vols," but took it off cause I didn't want to see a "Get A Room" from Spark.

Kaz, you got mail. ( And we are not getting a room guys )

Comment

The conservative voters who stayed home and pouted yesterday gave this election away. In the two states where the Republican vote did not drop off, McCain won handily. If any Republican thought Sen. McCain wasn't conservative enough and didn't vote because of it, he's now completely irrelevant and has no right to complain.

I'm with Jimmy! It is now our clear duty to get behind the new commander and help him, in every way we can, to succeed regardless who we voted for yesterday.

Just because my guy didn't win is a sorry reason for not getting behind the new chief.

I also couldn't agree more with KB. The out-going government being the most miserable failure in human history is no reason to forget that we have a list of reasons to be proud dating all the way back to 1776! And, conversely, the Bush administration is by no means the only shameful thing in our country's history.

Comment

I had first started off my statement with "I agree with Vols," but took it off cause I didn't want to see a "Get A Room" from Spark.

Kaz, you got mail. ( And we are not getting a room guys )
                              I could see "Inauguration Day Special" on the Motel sign

Comment

Working...
                              X