Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne/Chad

you two boys need to stop it!

Is it really that hard to just wish someone good luck!

Stay out of each other thread if you two continue to act like this.

This forum is here to help people out.

Can't we all get along?

Are you kidding me thai? Fuck no. I do not appreciate doing a write up just to have this C**T post a new thread with the same pick he already posted and copy part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Are you kidding me thai? Fuck no. I do not appreciate doing a write up just to have this C**T post a new thread with the same pick he already posted and copy part of it.
      I read his thread earlier and saw your too and then saw his GOY thread.

I know exactly what he is doing. He is acting like a child, but you don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1 View Post
        I read his thread earlier and saw your too and then saw his GOY thread.

I know exactly what he is doing. He is acting like a child, but you don't have to.

So what than, sit back and let him do it? While knowing it is my shit and buttons he is pushing? Why let a child run around with no disregard to nothing? Why do that when i can just get rid of the child and not have to deal with his SHIT anymore? I let him come into my thread AGAIN and tell me why my pick was wrong. I replied with a lol and proceeded to give a write up. He then, after already posting it once, goes and opens a new thread with part of my argument in it as his? Thai, i love you here as a friend and member and that is the truth but i am simply not playing these fucken games with this kid anymore. I'm waaaaay beyond fed up with it and trust me, he knows it ... and it still doesn't stop him. When i hit the button and remove him from this place, he won't be coming back. He thinks crying to Monte or Spark will change that but he is very wet behind the ears if he believes that.

Comment

Working...
        X