Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
    now that's some funny shit kid -
    you know better than anybody that you would NEVER talk like that in front of them.

internet tough guy -
    i already have they aint shit you live in a dream world buddy. this is LATIN COUNT LAND OVER HERE NOW IF YOUR REALLY FROM DETROIT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. AND NO NOT KIDS IM 42 YEARS OLD FAR FROM A KID BEEN TO THE JOINT 4 TIMES AND THE FEDS .AND THE OUTLAWS ARE NOTHING TO ME AND MY PEEPS THEY MIGHT INTIMIDATE YOU BUT THEY ARE NOTHING ON THE STREETS OF DETROIT. LIKE I SAID MY HOOD IS ALL COUNTS AND HIGHWAY MEN AND YOU COULDNT PAY THE OUTLAWS TO COME OVER HERE. THEY ARE RATS THEY GET NO RESPECT OVER HERE.MAYBE WHERE YOUR AT BUT HERE THEY ARE ZERO ON THE STREET CRED LIST .
    SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

When we gamblers aked you guys what your records were this isnt what we were talking about

Comment

Originally posted by BIG TROY66 View Post
        LIKE I SAID MY HOOD IS ALL COUNTS AND HIGHWAY MEN AND YOU COULDNT PAY THE OUTLAWS TO COME OVER HERE.
        If you had a fucking brain in your head, you would shut the fuck up.

The prez of the outlaws became the prez of the highway men [after prison].
        (STOP talking about shit that you know nothing about kid)

DROP THIS SUBJECT NOW !

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          When we gamblers aked you guys what your records were this isnt what we were talking about

Comment

Originally posted by frito View Post
            if you had a fucking brain in your head, you would shut the fuck up.

The prez of the outlaws became the prez of the highway men [after prison].
            (stop talking about shit that you know nothing about kid)

drop this subject now !
            you are out of your fucken mind you idiot bobby burton was the prez of the highway men until just recently him and jr ball grew up in my hood. They punk the outlaws like everyone else in detroit does. They are in protective custody in prison with the pussy ass aryans. You fucken goof.that right there shows you know nothing. A outlaw could never become a highway member little alone the prerz.i know everyone of the highway men you idiot my brother trigger has been a member for years i just told him what you said and he laughed .get off the outlaws nuts damn are you that soft your afraid of them pussys?? Your a fucken joke . Yea your from the suburbs. Shit they are a joke in michigan especially in prison same as the fuck boy aryans they might be something in other states but not michigan especially the prison sysyem the brothers punk them every day. The prez of the hwy men use to be a outlaw your a fucken joke that would be like a hells angel being prez of the outlaws. Man i know the whole burton family they grew up in my hood they run the hwy men. Man your a real idiot. Go play wanna be biker .that shit dont fly on the streets of the d .
            SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

I stand corrected on just 1 point (he became the VP not the Pres) [Casey]

you're such a bad motha fucka how come you aint wearin a patch bitch?

if your brother is in their club he should tell you to shut the fuck up
              (and show some respect)

now shut the fuck up and drop this stupid bullshit tough guy

Comment

I stand corrected on just 1 point (he became the VP not the Pres) [Casey]

if your brother is in their club he should tell you to shut the fuck up
                (and show some respect)

now shut the fuck up and drop this stupid bullshit tough guy
                How about dropping this whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  How about dropping this whole thread.
                  PLEASE DO - just delete the whole thing - thanks

Comment

PLEASE DO - just delete the whole thing - thanks
                    Really! Wish that I didn't waste my time, buts VOLS did get a laugh out of me!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

i was looking for tags in this thread and all i found out is that i am cancelling my flight to detroit,

my record is claen and they would eat me alive lol
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

wow I thought the battles between me and jordan rules were tough.........

Frito man either this guy is jerking you around or you better go check the top lock and chain my man.............

Comment

MM, you moving to Detroit??

Not me, Baltimore was bad enough.
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

For the record no Outlaw could ever be President of the HighwayMen, they are sworn enemys. I have close family that has been HighwayMen members for years and I've been around the club many times and it would never happen. And also for the record Kwame is a joke and I hope he serves his entire sentence. Everyone makes mistakes but if your gonna be a public official you have to take responsabiltiy for your actions. It's best for Detroit that he is done as Mayor.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman View Post
                              for the record no outlaw could ever be president of the highwaymen, they are sworn enemys. I have close family that has been highwaymen members for years and i've been around the club many times and it would never happen. And also for the record kwame is a joke and i hope he serves his entire sentence. Everyone makes mistakes but if your gonna be a public official you have to take responsabiltiy for your actions. It's best for detroit that he is done as mayor.
                              thank you hitman we might disagree on the mayar issue but you are 100% right . The highway men are sworn enemys with the fag ass outlaws. I grew up with the highway men like i said my brother is a member . This cat dont know shit about the city. He told me when he found out i was from southwest that i dont know anything about 8 mile rd or below. ????? Haha anybody from the d knows you cant get no further below 8 mile then southwest lol.then he said stay in southwest where its safe. ????? Lol anybody knows its not safe over here. Its a war zone. Anyways bro thanks for setting the record straight.
                              SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Originally posted by frito View Post
                                i stand corrected on just 1 point (he became the vp not the pres) [casey]

If your brother is in their club he should tell you to shut the fuck up
                                (and show some respect)

now shut the fuck up And drop this stupid bullshit tough guy
                                one last thing then im done with it. I dont wear a biker patch because i have my crew im straight up latin count been so for years we dont ride anyones dick. I dont need to justify us anyone thats really from the d knows our history. And as far as my brother goes why would he say i was beingg disrespectful to some goof thats jocking the pussy ass outlaws. ??? He is a highway men goof. They have no respect for the outlaws.what about that dont you understand. Anyways good luck with the games im done with this. Come over to mexican town sometime and have a drink with us.
                                SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Working...
                                X