Vols Fan needs our help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fan needs our help

I just found out about Vols situation, he lacks the funds due to a gambling problem to bail his Mom out of jail. See story:

FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- A woman decided to go to jail rather than pay her bill at a Fort Pierce Waffle House restaurant.

The total she went to jail over: $7.45.

According to a police report, Maryanne Vols Fan, 66, ordered coffee and a sandwich at a Waffle House restaurant on Saturday but refused to pay the bill.

The report said an officer asked her to pay or go to jail and she refused.

A jail official says she was released Monday from the St. Lucie County Jail. She is charged with obtaining food or lodging with intent to defraud, a second degree misdemeanor.

If convicted of a second degree misdemeanor

I think it is a travesty and we should give a fellow gambler down on his luck a helping hand. Just send your donation to:
    www.helparedneck.com
    Last edited by flarendep1; 10-22-2008, 08:59 AM.
    NBA is a joke

This is such a lie.Mom works there so all here meals are free

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      This is such a lie.Mom works there so all here meals are free

Your mom is hot
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

According to a police report, Maryanne Vols Fan, 66, ordered coffee and a sandwich at a Waffle House restaurant

I should have known this was false, she normally has beer and grits.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          According to a police report, Maryanne Vols Fan, 66, ordered coffee and a sandwich at a Waffle House restaurant

I should have known this was false, she normally has beer and grits.
          Alright flare,lets get off our moms.

Cause I just got off of yours

Comment

On a serious note,why the hell wouldn't the lady just pay the money.I would have paid it for her if I was there just so the old lady didn't go to jail.I belive alzheimers played a big part IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              Your mom is hot
              Not bad for a 57 year old.I will tell you JC if any woman in this world was to be the one who was the closest to the Lord,she would be the one.She gives her time and energy more to the chuch than anyone I have ever seen.I swear the only reason me and Tech ain't dead or in jail is because of her and her faith.My whole family is talkers but my mom takes the cake.You ain't getting many words in at the dinner table with her.

Comment

Before I even opened this thread I had a feeling it was a joke..

I actually thought it was going to be an LSU photoshop but Vols is too much of a pussy to provide his picture...
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I also thought it was going to say Vols wife has no clue that he chats on an internet sports gambling website everyday at work so he needs help in letting her know so he is able to log on on weekends. This is why you never and I mean never see Vols online after Friday afternoon until Monday morning because if she finds out about this site she will kill him. He needs help getting around this and confessing to let her know..
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

************************************************** ****Stalker alert on Quote 8 and 9*****************
                    First he wants my picture posted and then he knows exactly when I log off and on every week.Monte and Spark can you guys help me here

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      I also thought it was going to say Vols wife has no clue that he chats on an internet sports gambling website everyday at work so he needs help in letting her know so he is able to log on on weekends. This is why you never and I mean never see Vols online after Friday afternoon until Monday morning because if she finds out about this site she will kill him. He needs help getting around this and confessing to let her know..
                      She knows I'm on here everyday at work and makes fun of me about it on a weekly basis."Gotta hurry up and get on that Bettors chat" or her favorite when she calls me at work and can tell I'm not really listening is"You have been on BettorsChat all day can you listen to me for 2 minutes"
                      She's awsome,thats why I married her.She knows everything I do,she lets me hang out with the guys when I want to and she's a good mom.Can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        She knows I'm on here everyday at work and makes fun of me about it on a weekly basis."Gotta hurry up and get on that Bettors chat" or her favorite when she calls me at work and can tell I'm not really listening is"You have been on BettorsChat all day can you listen to me for 2 minutes"
                        She's awsome,thats why I married her.She knows everything I do,she lets me hang out with the guys when I want to and she's a good mom.Can't ask for more than that.
                        Does she want to move to New Orleans !!!!
                        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Why did'nt anyone one in the family call me.i have been doing well gambling and had the extra $$$$$$$$$$$ i could have gotten mom out alot sooner hell i'd even taken her to breakfast
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                            Why did'nt anyone one in the family call me.i have been doing well gambling and had the extra $$$$$$$$$$$ i could have gotten mom out alot sooner hell i'd even taken her to breakfast

More like a BED and Breakfast !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Nothing wrong with Bed and Breakfast done it many times.

Comment

Working...
                              X