Welcome 9+81+82+24+28=The number of hairs I just got waxed off my chest

Signed,
    Golden Greek

Comment

Welcome 9+81+82+24+28=What my scale says when I put my left leg on it

signed,
      KB

Comment

Welcome COWBOY fan, AS you can see we have some silly clowns here and I just popped my asshole out from laughing so hard...

Comment

Welcome 9+81+82+24+28=Number of stitches I need to secure my asshole back in place.

Signed,

Knowlez
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

9+81+82+24+28=How many orgasams I had while they were stitching my ass

Signed,
            Knowlez

Comment

This is the funny shit. My ass cant take much more. Its worse then the time the crazy bitch from KOKOMO stuck two fingers in my poop hole.

Comment

Welcome 9+81+82+24+28=Number of times I've taken 2 or more fingers in the pooper from skank bitches.

Signed,

Knowlez
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

9+81+82+24+28=Number of promise rings in my ass hole

Signed,
                  Knowlez

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                    9+81+82+24+28=Number of promise rings in my ass hole

Signed,
                    Knowlez
                    It was a fake fingernail she pulled off in me damn it felt like barbwire

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                      It was a fake fingernail she pulled off in me damn it felt like barbwire
                      Holy shit !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 9+81+82+24+28=6
                        Hey guys, I feel like I alrady know most of u guys, but only AmacinDallas knows me. My name is Justin Smith, and i have been following along wiht cappers on this site for most of my gambling life. Im 27, started gambling "losing", about 6 years ago and my book put me onto this site, and i have viviting pretty much everysince. I just wanted to take this first post to say thanks. Thanks to all for the knowledge and experience that you guys bring to this site that keeps me tuning in daily. I want to thank the Waynes, Chunger for the grat capping, and 1218 for the great stories about ur trips to the bosox games, "hows ur buddy doin?" Spark for all that u do, enough said. Molta, gg, mtrcitypimp, and kap, thank for all the insight into the way u guys caps games. I have learned more than i could have ever believed about thorys and analizing games. Again thanks to all that make this a place that a love to visit.

If u cant figure out my user name, i am a huge cow fan!!!!
                        Im not real anal about my stuff, I dont take humor personaly, i totaly expect to get and give shit. "All cows fans r used to this." I would not have it any other way. Look forward to getting to know u guys on a more personal level.

To quote the great Mtrcitypimp "Peace"
                        Welcome Brother. Did you get that Hotel Room information in Tampa emailed to me Yet?
                        "Bet the games that DONT make cents"

Comment

Originally posted by AmackinDallas
                          Welcome Brother. Did you get that Hotel Room information in Tampa emailed to me Yet?
                          OMG..

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I can see this will be moved to Classic forum very soon

hahahahahaha

Comment

Wow, ia almost had a wreck trying to read all that shit on my phone heading into work, u guys r fucking awsome as always. 9+81+82+24+28= The # of times it will take Amac to get his GED!!
                              Sloth

Comment

9+81+82+24+28= The # of people I have pissed off in only a few months.

Signed,
                                Letswinalot
                                Sloth

Comment

Working...
                                X