Louisiana Hurricane Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana Hurricane Update

Guys, I am going to Hammond La. to be with my pregnant daughter and we should be fine. The forecast here got a lot better over the last 10 hours. If I have to go anywhere else, I am because of my daughter and my handicapped sister.

Jimmy - LSUFAN - is staying. He is not in a great area so please keep your prayers and thoughts out for him and his family.
    I will try and keep you updated on things here.
    Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers from everyone here in Louisiana.
    Dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Good Luck BB Dave, Looks like Our Government is
    taking this one more Seriously. My Prayers are with You!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Hang in Dave, keep us posted buddy
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

sure hope you un penned the goats b4 you left....ha ha

Seriously Dave----you've got your hands full over there....The transition/move doesn't sound like it's gonna be easy....

Take care my friend.....your family relies heavily on you.....I know you'll come through once again.....

JIMMY/MOM----take care pal....Love ya...hope all turns out well.....call me if you need me......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Guys i just spoke with Dave, he was one of the lucky ones. Today he got his power back on, no internet yet but the main thing is his power.

His pregnant daughter doesnt have power yet, she will be staying with him till she gets it back.

No major damage to his home, but so many still dont have power around him.

Guys, keep the people in LA in your prayers as they deal with this, its not Katrina, but many may be facing no power for a long time. Dave was lucky
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Looks like another big one could be comng next week, Ike...right through the Florida keys and then who knows where...

Best wishes to all in harms way! Be safe and be well!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
            X