No announcement yet.

Prayers Are Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rook called me last night, he had recieved texts from Baseball Dave and Jimmy, both are fine and have no significant damage to their homes.

They dont have power, so who knows when we get to see them on BC.

Just glad to hear that they and their homes are ok
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      Rook called me last night, he had recieved texts from Baseball Dave and Jimmy, both are fine and have no significant damage to their homes.

Great news!
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
        Rook called me last night, he had recieved texts from Baseball Dave and Jimmy, both are fine and have no significant damage to their homes.

Glad to hear it.My uncle lives down there and he rode it out.He retired from working on a oil rig so it takes a big one to get him out of town.I wouldn't be as scared for my life in a hurricane but the thought of no power for a week would make me pack my shit up till it was turned back on.

Comment

• Jimmy said he may not have power for a month ... Other than that they are doing great ,.,.. He has a generator so he has AC and lights ... he told me he had Chinese for dinner last night ... hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
            Jimmy said he may not have power for a month ... Other than that they are doing great ,.,.. He has a generator so he has AC and lights ... he told me he had Chinese for dinner last night ... hahahahahaha

I cant imagine not having power for that long. That sucks
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
              he told me he had Chinese for dinner last night ... hahahahahaha
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA really suffering

Comment

• Hello Gang!!!!

Cable and internet was put back on early this morning.

I first want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. It really helps out knowing people are thinking of you and also praying for you.

I was truly blessed during and after this storm. Although I didn't have power for 5 days, I had a generator with lots of gas. We really didn't "want" for anything. Talk about blessed ... The east side of the eye wall passed right over me ... I still have a house to live in, and I now have power ... 63% of my Parish (Lafourche) is still without power. Some are still in shelters.

Spark, you are the best my man!!! Spark was in constant contact with me via text. He would check in with me from time to time just to tell me he was thinking of mom and I. He would tell me about all of you guys and your concern for me. I'm telling you, this goes a long way!!! Especially when you are looking at 100-120 mph winds rip through your neighborhood. It got so bad at one time that I couldn't see the the houses that were just 100 yards away from me. Crazy!!!

I love all of you guys/gals and I know without a doubt that this is the best site on the net. It's the best because of guys like you who really care about your friends.

Thanks again!!!

Jimmy
                Last edited by Lsufan; 09-08-2008, 08:09 AM.
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• This is awesome news Jimmy ... I did nothing more than anyone else on this forum would do ... we were all very concerned for you and others in that area ...

Enjoy those Brownies pal ... ummmmmmmmmmmm

hahahahahaha

Comment

• Glad your doing good Jimmy.Hate to say it but we might need to keep this thread up until these next two decide which path there going to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                      Glad your doing good Jimmy.Hate to say it but we might need to keep this thread up until these next two decide which path there going to take.
                      Well, I know what path I'm taking if Ike is coming anywhere near me. I've seen many hurricanes, but nothing like Gustav.

Betsy was the only other storm where the eye passed over Thibodaux, and I wasn't even born yet. I guarantee that I will never see another Cat. 3 or 4 hurricane anywhere around Thibodaux.

PS ... Spark, I'm taking my brownies with me ...

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Glad to hear you're safe Jimbo! I can't even begin to imagine. God Bless buddy!

Comment

• Hey Jimmy, glad to hear you made it through it ok. Kristie decided to go to Dallas and didnt stick around for it, but my mom stayed and sayd it was not fun. Btw, get on a messanger sometimes, haven't talked to you in ages. It's Sven just in case you don't remember my username

Comment

Working...
                            X