• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally fucked the broad

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
      I finally got to get some boys, but it was with the lights out.

We really did not do a lot of sleeping did we?
      On a scale of 1 to 10, you get a 10.

NEXT
      Same here,banged her with the lights off.I have fucked up alot.I walked in on her sitting on the toilet one time.Got shut out after that one

Comment

This bitch is annoying me. Just give it to me whore.

It's harder to get in her paints than my wife's and my wife don't give it easy anymore.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

This is on here laptop computer:

Dating Ariane FAQ

How did you come up with this?

I was involved in the AI Beast game, the first "virtual reality" game, and was thinking of creating something similar (but smaller), but did not have the time. Then I thought of doing a desktop avatar character like this one or this one or this one or this one or this one, only not as erotic and more useful, but did not have the money.

Then I was working on a project for someone else, a web "picture book" with text and pictures where you click next to turn a page, and came up with an idea: How about a web based "choose your own adventure picture book"? Then the little bit I did on the first two projects got merged together into something no where near as ambitious that I did have the time and money to do.

How big is this game?

There are over 580 pictures, and over 800 html pages.

I do not think I have seen that many pictures, have I missed something?

Probably, there are areas of this game no one ever goes to. Here is a list of locations: House (living room, kitchen/dining, bedroom, bathroom) Backyard (Pool, hot tub, stargazing bench, barbecue), Drive (gas/convenience store, cabaret, lookout point, lake, amusement park), Downtown (restaurant, museum, night club, lingerie shop, dress shop, home furnishings store)

Why do some of the pictures look so cheesy?

From the get go, I decided that trying to create great works of art for each picture would be way too time consuming. And unfortunately, anything bigger than 800x500 jpgs would take up way too much web space. So in creating the pictures, "fast" and "cheap" became the mantras.

I have taken shortcuts wherever possible. I could have ray trace renderings, and I have tools for more realistic hair and skin, but decided that if I use them in one picture, I would have to use them in all pictures. The "low rez" look means I can get away with using game screenshots as backgrounds (that and the fact that this is purely a non-commercial enterprise).

What did you use to make the pictures?

The model is Victoria 3 from DAZ 3D, the renderer is Poser 5 from Curious Labs, the apartment is Poser Luxury Apartment I found at Renderosity, also the Hot Tub. Backyard and stores backgrounds are screenshots from Sims 2, and all the street scene backdrops are from Need for Speed Underground 2.

What has changed?

The original concept was to make a maze, with a lot of dead ends. Here is the original script, but don't try and follow it, it is completely wrong now. The "patio bench" make out location has been dropped (silly ending), the spaghetti dinner has been dropped (redundant) and the theater has been dropped (dumb idea).

Version 1 consisted only of the house and backyard. Version 2 added downtown and the restaurant. Version 3 added some locations you'll have to find yourself, but also includes major changes to the story flow. Hard endings have been dropped in some cases to be replaced with story loops. Finally, Version 4 simplified some of the rules of the game, making some parts harder and some parts easier. There are some new scenarios, and some locations that were bugged (home furnishings store) or tacky (the lingerie store) or unrealistic (the whiskey bottle) have radically changed.

Any hints for the new version?

In version 2, I added a tag that disables nudity if you do something wrong. In version 3, I reversed it, so now you have to do something right to enable nudity. In version 4, the biggest rule change is that she will only change clothes twice, this severely limits choices in any particular game, and leads to a faster ending. I recently added a version 5: making the house more versatile, changed the couch make out sessions, added more park scenarios, and two more dinner scenarios. The club bar and lingerie store are a little more challenging now too.

Will there be a version 6?

Probably not. I may sneak in a new scenario from time to time, and I will squash bugs as I find them, and may add a new ending here or there. But, for the most part I do not have anything new to add.

Are you back from the Vacation?

Yes, This website became too popular from mid January to mid March. In a span of two months, I had 2,860,785 dates. I have been kissed 1,107,743 times, and have drank 723,600 adult beverages.
          I have had 1,727,474 meals. I have taken my top off 336,171 times and my boobs have been fondled 307,394 times. I have gotten naked 211,065 times, 26,516 times in public places, 5,445 with an audience watching. Had sex 63,398 times, been massaged to orgasm 22,776 times, and went down 6,711 times. Only 22,581 slept over night with me in my bed. They are the real special ones, the one in a million guys... or more accurately, the 7893.29 in a million guys.

This ate a lot of bandwidth and slowed down page loads to the point where the game grew unplayable. My strategy for resolving this is to make the game available to download and play offline, while making some changes to the game itself to reduce page requests.

Is the live version the same as the download version?

99% Yes, the differences: 1) no age check, 2) this page isn't on download version
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Yeah i saw that, never read all of it
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
              This bitch is annoying me. Just give it to me whore.

It's harder to get in her paints than my wife's and my wife don't give it easy anymore.
              Your wife gives it to me easy.

Comment

PONY RIDER - you've been looking at this thread for 30 minutes....

Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530

Any luck?

lmao !

CANT GET PASS A 2!

Comment

Originally posted by PONY RIDER
                    lmao !

CANT GET PASS A 2!
                    Im guessing you are single.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                      Im guessing you are single.

Sadly, he's married with two kids..... I always thought the two kids looked a lot like the milkman.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530

Any luck?

thats funny buddy
                        [email protected]

Comment

you guys wants some help to nail this bitch??
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            you guys wants some help to nail this bitch??
                            Like you are an expert now. It took you 5 days to nail her.

Comment

Secret to Banging the Cartoon Bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go wankers

And yet another walkthrough, this to bang her on the couch:

Say something funny.
                              Compliment her.
                              Then kiss her on the cheek.
                              She'll ask you if you're over 18.
                              Click radio.
                              Dance Jazz (do nothing else but dance).
                              Go to the couch
                              Go to another room
                              Click on the kitchen.
                              Grab the steaks. Cursor by the fridge
                              Grab the wine. Its on the counter
                              Wait for the steaks on the grill. Put cursor on the grill
                              Compliment her.
                              Talk to her.
                              Eat the steaks.
                              Drink the wine.
                              Go back in.
                              Go to the backyard. Top left
                              Click on the bench.
                              Get the astronomy question right. You have to get this correct, google the astronmy question if you dont know.
                              Choose "flash her boobies".
                              Go back in.
                              Go on the couch.
                              Kiss her. (it zooms in)
                              Kiss her.
                              Drink some wine.
                              Touch her hair.
                              Massage her back.Take a little time with this
                              Drink some wine. Not too much
                              Caress her breasts.
                              Take her top off.
                              Caress her breasts again.
                              Kiss her nipples.
                              Rub her butt. Again, take some time
                              Take pants off
                              Rub butt, take panties off, etc etc etc.

This should get you laid
                              Last edited by jcindaville; 08-20-2008, 04:24 PM.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                                Like you are an expert now. It took you 5 days to nail her.

I am still an expert

KB has been trying and all he can do is grope her tits
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X