Kapt And Goldengreek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapt And Goldengreek

Guys I Hope You See This The Same Way I Do.i Know Its Been A While And Was Waiting For The Perfect Time To Say This And I Hope This Is.we Are A Family Here And Like A Family We All Fight Sometimes But Lets Drop This Issue So We Can All Become Better People.its Not About Who Was Right Or Who Was Wrong Its About This Board And Believe It Or Not You Both Love This Board As Much As I Do.we All Think We Have Problems And Going Through Bad Times A Co-worker Of Mine Has A 6 Year Old Girl That Has Brain Cancer.she Is In Chemo As We Speak An Not Doing To Well.this Got Me Thinking About How We Sometimes Think We Have It Bad When Really We Are Very Lucky To Be Who We Are Today.it Will Take A Huge And I Mean Huge Step For 1 Of You 2 To Reach Out The Olive Branch To The Other One Of You Have To Step Up And Be A Man And Move On With This.would Love To See Gg Posting In Kaptains Thread Gl Tonight Buddy And Kaptiain Posting In Gg's Thread.i Know This Makes No Sense But I Really Just Hopw We Can All Get Along Remember Our Problems Are Nothing Compared To Most Folks

Your Friend
    Jerry
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Does somebody need some coffee time??

Comment

lol just trying to help buddy
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

What is the reason for this Thread??? Did I miss something??

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I have a co- worker who is leaving for Nashville tomorrow to a cancer hospital, he has been told if they cant help you, no one can.

He is 46 with 2 young kids, dude is the salt of the earth, i really dont think he will make it.

Puts things in perspective for me
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I have a co- worker who is leaving for Nashville tomorrow to a cancer hospital, he has been told if they cant help you, no one can.

He is 46 with 2 young kids, dude is the salt of the earth, i really dont think he will make it.

It makes an internet spat seem small doesn't it.Good luck to him and hope they can help him.

Comment

Kapt and GG are good damn cappers to.They do have that in common.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                  It makes an internet spat seem small doesn't it.Good luck to him and hope they can help him.

Yes it does, makes it look pathetic.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                    Guys I Hope You See This The Same Way I Do.i Know Its Been A While And Was Waiting For The Perfect Time To Say This And I Hope This Is.we Are A Family Here And Like A Family We All Fight Sometimes But Lets Drop This Issue So We Can All Become Better People.its Not About Who Was Right Or Who Was Wrong Its About This Board And Believe It Or Not You Both Love This Board As Much As I Do.we All Think We Have Problems And Going Through Bad Times A Co-worker Of Mine Has A 6 Year Old Girl That Has Brain Cancer.she Is In Chemo As We Speak An Not Doing To Well.this Got Me Thinking About How We Sometimes Think We Have It Bad When Really We Are Very Lucky To Be Who We Are Today.it Will Take A Huge And I Mean Huge Step For 1 Of You 2 To Reach Out The Olive Branch To The Other One Of You Have To Step Up And Be A Man And Move On With This.would Love To See Gg Posting In Kaptains Thread Gl Tonight Buddy And Kaptiain Posting In Gg's Thread.i Know This Makes No Sense But I Really Just Hopw We Can All Get Along Remember Our Problems Are Nothing Compared To Most Folks

Your Friend
                    Jerry
                    Jerry this is about 2-3 weeks late bro...they havent argued in forever...did I miss something here??
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan

Your Friend
                      Jerry
                      God Bless your co workers daughter...

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

God bless your co worker John...

Mother Fucking Cancer!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X