• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over rated

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
      Over rated
      I hate to say it but i kind of agree. lol

She isn't the prettiest girl ever but i used to LOVE Suzy Kolber. I don't know if it was the eyes or what but when Joe Namath asked to kiss her, i understood why. Just give me 10 minutes with her!

Some female Tennis player is supposed to have a 8 page spread in Playboy. Out tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

She isn't the prettiest girl ever but i used to LOVE Suzy Kolber. I don't know if it was the eyes or what but when Joe Namath asked to kiss her, i understood why. Just give me 10 minutes with her!

Some female Tennis player is supposed to have a 8 page spread in Playboy. Out tomorrow!
        Wayne, EA was born in Lewiston, ME...shocker, eh?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          Wayne, EA was born in Lewiston, ME...shocker, eh?
          Really? That is kinda scaring me away now!

Comment

Really? That is kinda scaring me away now!
            Yep, saw it on Wikipedia. Almost fell out of my chair. Not sure when she moved. I think I would have passed out if I ever saw her up there.

Comment

I thought I was the only one. For me, it was the eyes, I called 'em Smilin' eyes, cause it always looked like she was smiling. Her some pretty good stories about her too, from one of my cameraman buddies, which only heightened the fascination.

Good call
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Make me a Melissa Stark/EA sandwich and I would gladly call it a lifetime!

Comment

Its just that she is a moderately attractive sports reporter and thats rare

Mix her in with girls from a strip club, playboy, venus swimware girls etc. etc. and no one would notice her

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                    I thought I was the only one. For me, it was the eyes, I called 'em Smilin' eyes, cause it always looked like she was smiling. Her some pretty good stories about her too, from one of my cameraman buddies, which only heightened the fascination.

Good call
                    I call them bedroom eyes!

Comment

Over rated are you kidding me...SHe is smokin hot---hands down! But I have not jacked to her---LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                        Its just that she is a moderately attractive sports reporter and thats rare

Mix her in with girls from a strip club, playboy, venus swimware girls etc. etc. and no one would notice her
                        I guess it was better than looking at Lynn Swan!

Comment

The female tennis player is (I guess), the 1st female athlete to pose nude in the middle of her career.

I heard she was hot but i forget the name. It wasn't one i recognized!

Comment

I guess it was better than looking at Lynn Swan!
                            And reggie and sheryl miller

Comment

Here is the chick that will be in playboy

The female tennis player is (I guess), the 1st female athlete to pose nude in the middle of her career.

I heard she was hot but i forget the name. It wasn't one i recognized!

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148710
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

She may look alot better made up? I'd hit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X