Erin Andrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tash
    WASN'T HE IN MILWAUKEE ABOUT THAT TIME ? WHY WOULD THE ATLANTA NEWSPAPER PULL THAT ? SEEMS ODD TO ME ...
    She lives in Atlanta and at the time, there were a ton of internet blogs down there talking about it. If you care to, google her name and search about 10-15 pages deep. You will see it all!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      4 margaritas??? I had that for breakfast
      Im trying to groe up!
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        If its pearl, i hope he gave her a necklace

I LOVE ZZ TOP ! TOP 5 OF ALL TIME !

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          I am 4 margratas in and on my roof deckl tryung to type in thr dark!

whats a margratas
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

3jack has a roof deck, i have a trailer deck
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              She lives in Atlanta and at the time, there were a ton of internet blogs down there talking about it. If you care to, google her name and search about 10-15 pages deep. You will see it all!

OKAY THEN- WHAT WAS BRUCE PEARL DOING , OR HOW WOULD THEY HOOK UP ? STILL SEEMS ODD TO ME...BUT SO IS MADONNA AND A-ROD....

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                OKAY THEN- WHAT WAS BRUCE PEARL DOING , OR HOW WOULD THEY HOOK UP ? STILL SEEMS ODD TO ME...BUT SO IS MADONNA AND A-ROD....
                I think it was the Atlanta Journal Constitution? Is that a paper? lol

I think the story said that they were basically at like a bigger gathering and just took some pictures together. Who knows, maybe he was "Recruiting"?

Comment

I think the story said that they were basically at like a bigger gathering and just took some pictures together. Who knows, maybe he was "Recruiting"?

she would be a nice recruit
                  [email protected]

Comment

Could be but I am not buying it. He was married for like 20+ yrs and jutst got divorced within the pst year.... Granted they are just pics but...

Comment

3jack has a roof deck, i have a trailer deck
                      It is sweet too! Drinks on the deck on your next (first) trip to beantown....!

Comment

Could be but I am not buying it. He was married for like 20+ yrs and jutst got divorced within the pst year.... Granted they are just pics but...
                        The stories said they were just "Friends". Hey, i'm just passing the info and pictures along. Take up your agrument with Google!

Comment

It is sweet too! Drinks on the deck on your next (first) trip to beantown....!

one of these days, i might take you up on that

would love to see Boston
                          [email protected]

Comment

one of these days, i might take you up on that

would love to see Boston
                            Wait until my hotel opens on Oct 1...will take good car eof you and the family, if you bring them.

Comment

The stories said they were just "Friends". Hey, i'm just passing the info and pictures along. Take up your agrument with Google!
                              Your just trying to piss me off showin gmy girl with others,

If that wa s in her younger days, it has to be at least 6 or 7 yrs ago before she started at ESPN...and he doesn't look that young. My $.02.

Comment

i hope EA takes one in the dumpster
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X