Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Chris Berman and I'll tell you why!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Chris Berman and I'll tell you why!

First of all, I want to say that I used to have a LOT of respect for "Boomer" but that has since been gone the last few years because he speaks down to his fellow anchors. Poor Carl Ravech does Baseball tonight almost nightly and is ESPN,s main Baseball anchor, yet for the All Star game, Bermans' fat ass steals all of the glory! He does it in every sport. In the NFL, he does it to Trey Wingo and now to Ravech in MLB. He couldn,t get the NBA because Stuart Scott is a LOT better host than Berman. So I hope I am not the only one who notices this kind of useless information.
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

I usually watch sports with the sound off so I don't
    have to listen to the Talking Heads!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

you can tell Joe Morgan doesn't like his whole schtick as he calls him out every now and then.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

The Golf producers at the US Open and Masters tried him. I think his little clever player name games went over like a wet fart. They knew better this year.

Ravech is a pro other than his plastic hair
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          you can tell Joe Morgan doesn't like his whole schtick as he calls him out every now and then.
          Joe Morgan is so pro-black its disgusting....

He never compliments any baseball player that isnt black with half as much praise as anyone else...

He should treat every race equal like I do because his positive comments are never directed towards any other race and when you watch Sunday night baseball you can hear it so clearly...dont know why ESPN allows him to continue announcing games with these shananagans because its as obvious as day the bias he has towards this....treat everyone equal Mr. Morgan cmon now!!!
          Last edited by Chado1; 07-16-2008, 11:14 AM.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks
            First of all, I want to say that I used to have a LOT of respect for "Boomer" but that has since been gone the last few years because he speaks down to his fellow anchors. Poor Carl Ravech does Baseball tonight almost nightly and is ESPN,s main Baseball anchor, yet for the All Star game, Bermans' fat ass steals all of the glory! He does it in every sport. In the NFL, he does it to Trey Wingo and now to Ravech in MLB. He couldn,t get the NBA because Stuart Scott is a LOT better host than Berman. So I hope I am not the only one who notices this kind of useless information.
            I watched the Home run derby in a bar. I had the pleasure of not having to listen to Berman. The next morning I had the displeasure of having to listen to Berman on Sports Center highlites.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers
              I usually watch sports with the sound off so I don't
              have to listen to the Talking Heads!
              Yes, and so WE have to listen to yours
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
                Yes, and so WE have to listen to yours

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Chris Fatass Berman is at it again!! Carl Ravech is the normal lead baseball host for ESPN and Berman is mainly NFL but now World Series time, ESPN puts Berman in charge?? What a crock of shit. And then on Monday dumbass Berman calls the 49ers firing of NOLAN classless? Nolan had 4 years to rebuild but produced very little including a 18-37 record 32% winner?? Berman you are a stupid ass Glory Hog! Ravech should complain.
                  Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

I think a lot of us have seen this. YouTube - Chris Berman Crazy Rant

I used to like the fat fuck 12 years ago when I was a kid. He bullshit has gotten old. He is washed up.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                      Chris Fatass Berman is at it again!! Carl Ravech is the normal lead baseball host for ESPN and Berman is mainly NFL but now World Series time, ESPN puts Berman in charge?? What a crock of shit. And then on Monday dumbass Berman calls the 49ers firing of NOLAN classless? Nolan had 4 years to rebuild but produced very little including a 18-37 record 32% winner?? Berman you are a stupid ass Glory Hog! Ravech should complain.

He was right about it being classless. I heard it too...it wasn't that he was deserving to be fired but that it was leaked that he was going to be fired after this weeks games. The organization had egg on their face and had to bqack peddle and cut loose Nolan Monday night.

I don't like Berman at all, but he and the whole crew were right on this one and I don't think he puts himself on Baseball tonight, the producers and Execs do that...why< i don't know as I really like Ravvy.
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post

I'm really glad you brought this up because I was thinking the EXACT same thing this morning before work while watching Sportscenter. He's a fat blowhard ego maniac who is clearly unprepared and unknowledgeable. I feel badly for the other guys around him on the set because they are clearly uncomfortable and seem even a bit out of sync without Ravy there. I think it sucks for guys like Ravech and even Steve Bertheume who work so hard every night even on the lame 2 games on the slate baseball schedule. Their reward is to get overrun by worthless Berman who contributes nothing but out of touch catch phrases and a lack of preperation. What a joke ESPN.

Comment

I hate Berman and hope that one day that he and Kornheiser have to share cell together in awful announcers hell!
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                          X