This Is Interesting .. Do You Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Interesting .. Do You Agree?

Found this post on the Internet ....How You Feel About This??

I'm Happy Gas Prices Are Going Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets be honest, there needs to be separation between the classes...currently there is not...many things have created a false impression of wealth and entitlement to those who, for lack of a better phrase, don't have either.

Lets face it, those without have all the same shit as those that have money...cell phones, cars w/ rims, gold, diamonds, houses, laptops, INTERNET, vacations....just all purchased on fake money..credit, fake equity in which cash was given in a fake loan, credit that will never be paid, scams

America is f*cked up right now, all one blur. In the past there was more order, more clarity..no we are all materialistic assholes that feel we should have everyhting...baby boomer's spoiled their kids too much

But Gas...not everyone can afford $5, 6, 7 a gallon...you gots to be the real deal to not have your life interrupted now...you got to be doing it.

All these folks with the fake lives cannot dig it, they must trade in their phones and stop buying $200 shoes...no more $40,000 cars , no more Escalades or Armadas unless you can really get down with $110 fill-ups..Less Kona Grill happy hours, less hi def, less concerts, less "VIP" (god I hate that one)

Now we restore order. Hopefully this will be the humbling of our country, god knows the last two or three generations need it.

Wow What At Arshole
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      Wow What At Arshole
      I will say this tech ... i was standing out in front of a Starbuck's the other day ... This woman that just paid $5.45 for a cup of coffee was saying how bad the gas prices are ... and she does not know what her and her family are going to do ....

get my drift ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        I will say this tech ... i was standing out in front of a Starbuck's the other day ... This woman that just paid $5.45 for a cup of coffee was saying how bad the gas prices are ... and she does not know what her and her family are going to do ....

get my drift ...

YEAH BUT THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP YOU NEVER WISH BAD ON PEOPLE.SO YEAH WHAT HE SAID MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT GLAD PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING TO ME IS WRONG.JUST MY OPINION
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

YEAH BUT THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP YOU NEVER WISH BAD ON PEOPLE.SO YEAH WHAT HE SAID MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT GLAD PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING TO ME IS WRONG.JUST MY OPINION
          Oh I agree ... His post is harsh ...

Comment

Except all UGA sports!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
              Except all UGA sports!!!

YEAH THATS TRUE.I SWEAR THE OTHER DAY I WAS WATCHING WOMENS GYMNASTICS AND THERE Was this cute blondE FOR UGA.I AM SITTING THERE HOPING SHE FALLS OFF THE BALANCE BEAM.I GUESS I HAVE IT BAD
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

The guy who made that post is an asshole and his definition of money is gold rims, laptops and internet and vacations?

I already commented in his thread

get real

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                X