Attention All Golfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tech fan
    Guys This Is The Funniest Shit Ever About Me And Vols Fan Playing Golf.we All Went To The Bellsouth Classic A Tournament About 1 Hr North Of Atlanta.they Had A Promotion That Cost $20 That If You Could Sink A 30 Foot Putt On The 18th Green You Would Get A Ball Signed By Tiger Woods And A T-shirt.well Guess What Vols Fan Does It Just Saying The Only Reason He Did It Was To Say He Putted On The 18th Green.he Sinks The Putt And Gets The Ball And T-shirt.this Was In Like February He Kept That Ball And Never Did Anything With It All Year Long.one Day Believe It Or Not It Was Christmas Day He Worked At A Golf Course And Had Keys To Everything.we Were All Bored So We Went To The Course.he Also Had Keys To The Bar.we Drank A Bunch And Tried To Talk Him Into Hitting The Ball With Tiger's Signature On It.he Said You Know What I Will Use It On Hole 8 It Has The Biggest Fairway.we Play The First 7 Holes And Of Course He Is Kicking Everyones Ass Then We Get To Hole 8.he Said No I Dont Want To Use It And We Give Him Hell.finally He Pulls It Out Of His Bag.he Said Believe It Or Not I Am More Nervous Over This Shot Than Any Drive Ever,.he Drives The Ball 300 Yards Easy Right Down The Middle Of The Fairway And I Swear To God A Fox Comes Out Of The Woods Picks Up The Ball And We Never See It Again.he Even Went In The Woods Looking For The Fox.guys I Could Not Stop Laughing.to This Day Has To Be The Funniest Thing I Have Witnessed Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      A fox actually took it? You guys seen it come out and grab it? Thats too fucked up man...is that common in ATL?

yes i am not lying.To me it is uncommon but he worked at a golf course so to him it was common.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

ASK HIM ABOUT THE TIME THE HEAD PRO TOLD HIM THAT THEY HAD THIS NEW CHEMICAL TO POUR INTO THE WATER TO MAKE IT MORE BLUE.THE HEAD PRO TOLD HIM TO POUR 3% OF IT INTO THE LAKE.VOLSFAN THOUGHT IF 3% WOULD LOOK GREAT WONDER WHAT 10% WOULD LOOK LIKE.HE SPENT THE LAST 2 DAYS OF THE WEEK IN A CANOE PICKING UP DEAD FISH.THIS STORY IS TRUE ALSO
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

yes i am not lying.To me it is uncommon but he worked at a golf course so to him it was common.
          We had fox on the course and it grabbed the ball while it was still rolling.They would dig into the green and screw them up but finally got rid of the bastards.We tried cages and everything but nothing worked.I will never forget that day.Even I had to laugh

Comment

ASK HIM ABOUT THE TIME THE HEAD PRO TOLD HIM THAT THEY HAD THIS NEW CHEMICAL TO POUR INTO THE WATER TO MAKE IT MORE BLUE.THE HEAD PRO TOLD HIM TO POUR 3% OF IT INTO THE LAKE.VOLSFAN THOUGHT IF 3% WOULD LOOK GREAT WONDER WHAT 10% WOULD LOOK LIKE.HE SPENT THE LAST 2 DAYS OF THE WEEK IN A CANOE PICKING UP DEAD FISH.THIS STORY IS TRUE ALSO
            Bluest water you would ever see I have had some great time guys.I always say you wouldn't want me doing your taxes but you would damn sure like to have a beer with me

Comment

Guys This Is The Funniest Shit Ever About Me And Vols Fan Playing Golf.we All Went To The Bellsouth Classic A Tournament About 1 Hr North Of Atlanta.they Had A Promotion That Cost $20 That If You Could Sink A 30 Foot Putt On The 18th Green You Would Get A Ball Signed By Tiger Woods And A T-shirt.well Guess What Vols Fan Does It Just Saying The Only Reason He Did It Was To Say He Putted On The 18th Green.he Sinks The Putt And Gets The Ball And T-shirt.this Was In Like February He Kept That Ball And Never Did Anything With It All Year Long.one Day Believe It Or Not It Was Christmas Day He Worked At A Golf Course And Had Keys To Everything.we Were All Bored So We Went To The Course.he Also Had Keys To The Bar.we Drank A Bunch And Tried To Talk Him Into Hitting The Ball With Tiger's Signature On It.he Said You Know What I Will Use It On Hole 8 It Has The Biggest Fairway.we Play The First 7 Holes And Of Course He Is Kicking Everyones Ass Then We Get To Hole 8.he Said No I Dont Want To Use It And We Give Him Hell.finally He Pulls It Out Of His Bag.he Said Believe It Or Not I Am More Nervous Over This Shot Than Any Drive Ever,.he Drives The Ball 300 Yards Easy Right Down The Middle Of The Fairway And I Swear To God A Fox Comes Out Of The Woods Picks Up The Ball And We Never See It Again.he Even Went In The Woods Looking For The Fox.guys I Could Not Stop Laughing.to This Day Has To Be The Funniest Thing I Have Witnessed Ever.
              Is your all caps button broke??
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                Is your all caps button broke??

NOT SURE IT DOES LOOK STRANGE
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS