Attention All Golfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    I always need personal verification before I can confirm if any golfer is 100% legitimately playing by the rules or they have fake scores. One cheat of several ways in 18 holes can sqeue ones scorecard by 18 strokes. A 70 suddenyl becomes an 88 and so on...

i believe you VF
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

I shoot mid to low 90's but the thing is its 10000% legitimate...mainly cause I fucking 3 putt all the time.....but my point is I go with guys at work or friends of friends that say this bullshit this and that they shoot 70's, 80's and I say ok come out with my and me buddy for a round...sure enough 9 out of 10 of them cheat in some form or another...no other sport are there so many ways to cheat to squeue your fake scorecard its hillarious I call them on all their bullshit they get pissed off and I say your only fooling yourself why you gotta pretend like your a good golfer when you cheat...you could be legit Vols I am not sure like I said just basing this on my perception of so many fake score golfers in this world....
      Last edited by Chado1; 06-17-2008, 03:56 PM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I always need personal verification before I can confirm if any golfer is 100% legitimately playing by the rules or they have fake scores. One cheat of several ways in 18 holes can sqeue ones scorecard by 18 strokes. A 70 suddenyl becomes an 88 and so on...
        Play em down and dirty is how we do it.There is one course we play that we roll them in the fairway but any other place you dont touch it.And I'm sure you want to know about mulligans.They don't exist.Niether does 2 off the first tee.I get to the course about an hour before every tee time and I putt for about 10 minutes just to get a feel for the greens.Then i grab some breakfast or lunch and then go to the range.I hit 5 balls with each club in the bag and then I look at the scorecard and see what the distance is on the par 3.This could change from where the yardages are on the tees but I hit 5 balls for each par 3 with the club that the distance is on the scorcard.Then I go chip and putt for the rest of the time and off I go.I'm very routine with warm ups and it helps me once I'm on the course.Maybe some of this will help you.I know you have been playing alot of golf lately.

Comment

I shoot mid to low 90's but the thing is its 10000% legitimate...mainly cause I fucking 3 putt all the time.....but my point is I go with guys at work or friends of friends that say this bullshit this and that they shoot 70's, 80's and I say ok come out with my and me buddy for a round...sure enough 9 out of 10 of them cheat in some form or another...no other sport are there so many ways to cheat to squeue your fake scorecard its hillarious I call them on all their bullshit they get pissed off and I say your only fooling yourself why you gotta pretend like your a good golfer when you cheat...you could be legit Vols I am not sure like I said just basing this on my perception of so many fake score golfers in this world....
          You ain't hurting no one but yourself if you cheat.I understand where your coming from on believing people.I have alot of people call me out and say ther good as shit and then by hole 12 I almost feel guilty for taking all there money.I always say add 5 shots to what people tell you there handicap is and gurantee you they come close to shooting that.Keep at it,you will get better.

Comment

Well i shot a 59 the other day...believe it or not...and no im not juicing either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
              Well i shot a 59 the other day...believe it or not...and no im not juicing either!!!
              Then after a nice cheeseburger and fries...i threw another 6 in the cooler and proceeded to shoot a 51 on the back 9...it was a great day...

Comment

garza is straight comedy man...you crack me up bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                  add 5 shots to what people tell you there handicap is
                  More like 10 or 15...

Sounds like you are pretty good man...I just hate those fucking fake score golfers...I laugh in their face when they come and play with me and I catch them on their bullshit...I tell em to get off the fucking course with that fake score...you play legit when I am around or go play with other fake score golfers cause I dont put up with that shit...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                    Then after a nice cheeseburger and fries...i threw another 6 in the cooler and proceeded to shoot a 51 on the back 9...it was a great day...
                    Thats funny Ogarza.I always have a beer on the course.AS long as you have fun thats what it's about.A few years golf seemed like work.I would hit a couple bad shots and it was back to the range to work on some things.Now I enjoy the game more than ever because of the friends,beer and most of all Gambling. If you shoot 97 one day than the next time you go 97 is YOUR even par.Try to shoot 96 or 95 but always try to get better.Best sport around IMO

Comment

Thats nothing I typically get one per round...

Signed,

Chuck

that's a good one Chado! Good to see you back!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

GUYS I CAN SWEAR BY THIS VOLS FAN IS A GREAT GOLFER.I ALWAYS SAY HE IS THE GOLFERS JOSH HAMILTON.HE HAS ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD JUST WONT LEAVE THE BEER AWAY.WHY DO YOU THINK I PLAY MINI GOLF THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HE COULD BEAT ME AT REAL GOLF.AND TRUST ME HE IS BY THE BOOK.I AM LUCKY TO SHOOT UNDER A 100 HE WONT LET ME MOVE THE BALL OUT OF A DIVOT OR ANYTHING THATS WHY I DONT PLAY WITH HIM ANYMORE. ITS EMBARASSING
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Guys This Is The Funniest Shit Ever About Me And Vols Fan Playing Golf.we All Went To The Bellsouth Classic A Tournament About 1 Hr North Of Atlanta.they Had A Promotion That Cost $20 That If You Could Sink A 30 Foot Putt On The 18th Green You Would Get A Ball Signed By Tiger Woods And A T-shirt.well Guess What Vols Fan Does It Just Saying The Only Reason He Did It Was To Say He Putted On The 18th Green.he Sinks The Putt And Gets The Ball And T-shirt.this Was In Like February He Kept That Ball And Never Did Anything With It All Year Long.one Day Believe It Or Not It Was Christmas Day He Worked At A Golf Course And Had Keys To Everything.we Were All Bored So We Went To The Course.he Also Had Keys To The Bar.we Drank A Bunch And Tried To Talk Him Into Hitting The Ball With Tiger's Signature On It.he Said You Know What I Will Use It On Hole 8 It Has The Biggest Fairway.we Play The First 7 Holes And Of Course He Is Kicking Everyones Ass Then We Get To Hole 8.he Said No I Dont Want To Use It And We Give Him Hell.finally He Pulls It Out Of His Bag.he Said Believe It Or Not I Am More Nervous Over This Shot Than Any Drive Ever,.he Drives The Ball 300 Yards Easy Right Down The Middle Of The Fairway And I Swear To God A Fox Comes Out Of The Woods Picks Up The Ball And We Never See It Again.he Even Went In The Woods Looking For The Fox.guys I Could Not Stop Laughing.to This Day Has To Be The Funniest Thing I Have Witnessed Ever.
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                            Guys This Is The Funniest Shit Ever About Me And Vols Fan Playing Golf.we All Went To The Bellsouth Classic A Tournament About 1 Hr North Of Atlanta.they Had A Promotion That Cost $20 That If You Could Sink A 30 Foot Putt On The 18th Green You Would Get A Ball Signed By Tiger Woods And A T-shirt.well Guess What Vols Fan Does It Just Saying The Only Reason He Did It Was To Say He Putted On The 18th Green.he Sinks The Putt And Gets The Ball And T-shirt.this Was In Like February He Kept That Ball And Never Did Anything With It All Year Long.one Day Believe It Or Not It Was Christmas Day He Worked At A Golf Course And Had Keys To Everything.we Were All Bored So We Went To The Course.he Also Had Keys To The Bar.we Drank A Bunch And Tried To Talk Him Into Hitting The Ball With Tiger's Signature On It.he Said You Know What I Will Use It On Hole 8 It Has The Biggest Fairway.we Play The First 7 Holes And Of Course He Is Kicking Everyones Ass Then We Get To Hole 8.he Said No I Dont Want To Use It And We Give Him Hell.finally He Pulls It Out Of His Bag.he Said Believe It Or Not I Am More Nervous Over This Shot Than Any Drive Ever,.he Drives The Ball 300 Yards Easy Right Down The Middle Of The Fairway And I Swear To God A Fox Comes Out Of The Woods Picks Up The Ball And We Never See It Again.he Even Went In The Woods Looking For The Fox.guys I Could Not Stop Laughing.to This Day Has To Be The Funniest Thing I Have Witnessed Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex

true story would not believe it if i was not there.If i had partaken in some wacky weed before that i would have been done.Trust me might not have come out of it.
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                                A fox actually took it? You guys seen it come out and grab it? Thats too fucked up man...is that common in ATL?

Comment

Working...
                                X