Attention All Golfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention All Golfers

I figured all you golfers would get a kick out of this story.Talk about bad luck.
    2 guys Greg and Dow who used to be members of a golf course that I worked at before going into HVAC was playing in a member guest at another local golf course.Greg gets up to the 8th hole which is a par 3 and they have a Honda Pilot beside the tee and a rep from the Honda placed down by the green to verify that someone really makes a hole-in-one.Well my boy Greg does it for his first ever hole in one.Funny thing is is the golf course and the Honda place sign a insurance agreement since it seems to never happen and on the contract the car was supposed to be on Hole 4.Now the Honda place doesn't want to give him the Pilot and the course isn't wanting to help out either so he went to the news and I saw it last night thinking how bad a luck can you have.The Honda place did offer him a civic but these guys have enough money and cars that it's about the principle.That sounds like my luck.I have had 3 hole-in-ones but never for a car.

Originally posted by vols fan
    I have had 3 hole-in-ones but never for a car.

Thats nothing I typically get one per round...

Signed,

Chuck
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Unreal

3 hole in ones??? On Tiger Woods golf maybe

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Unreal

yea on Tiger Woods video game so have I...

thats what I was thinking when I read that....

3 hole in ones my ass....

I bet he also shoots in the 70's every round with 6 squirrel kicks, 4 foot wedges, 3 mulligans, and 2 gimme puts...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          yea on Tiger Woods video game so have I...

thats what I was thinking when I read that....

3 hole in ones my ass....

I bet he also shoots in the 70's every round with 6 squirrel kicks, 4 foot wedges, 3 mulligans, and 2 gimme puts...

Its putts not puts you Putz.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
            Its putts not puts you Putz.
            correct....

Comment

Damn Chado, first day back and your man crush already has you tracked down

Comment

Damn Chado, first day back and your man crush already has you tracked down
                What a surprise. KB to the rescue, taking up for his boyfriend.

Comment

Unreal

Don't let the redneck fool ya boys.Tried to go on a couple Monday qualifiers for the Hooters Tour(That really is a mini-tour you jackasses )but wasn't quite good enough.I do shoot in the 70's most of the time.I carry about a 4 handicap right now but just about given up on making the mini tours.72 and 73 might look good to alot of golfers but when your playing against guys that shoot 66-67 you realize that it takes 100% devotion and alot of money.Any of you assholes ever in Atlanta I'm sure I can find time for 18 holes
                  In my bag is:
                  Irons-Titleist 735-cm 3-pw
                  sand wedge- Clevland 56 degree
                  Driver Ping G5 7.5 degree
                  Putter-Scotty Cameron Studio Select 34"
                  Balls- Pro V1 baby
                  You wont find that on Tiger Woods

Comment

I'm not good at much Tech Fan so if you can help me out I would appreciate it

Comment

Don't let the redneck fool ya boys.Tried to go on a couple Monday qualifiers for the Hooters Tour(That really is a mini-tour you jackasses )but wasn't quite good enough.I do shoot in the 70's most of the time.I carry about a 4 handicap right now but just about given up on making the mini tours.72 and 73 might look good to alot of golfers but when your playing against guys that shoot 66-67 you realize that it takes 100% devotion and alot of money.Any of you assholes ever in Atlanta I'm sure I can find time for 18 holes
                      In my bag is:
                      Balls- Pro V1 baby
                      Not bad. What mini golf course do you normally play? You must have no trouble getting the ball past the windmill.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                        Not bad. What mini golf course do you normally play? You must have no trouble getting the ball past the windmill.
                        Tech Fan does the mini golf,I do the real thing I smile when I play also

Comment

i can shoot in the low 200's
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Tech Fan does the mini golf,I do the real thing I smile when I play also
                            BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

In my bag is:
                              Balls- Pro V1 baby
                              I always need personal verification before I can confirm if any golfer is 100% legitimately playing by the rules or they have fake scores. One cheat of several ways in 18 holes can sqeue ones scorecard by 18 strokes. A 70 suddenyl becomes an 88 and so on...

Comment

Working...
                              X