Vols Fan I Lost It All Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fan I Lost It All Brother

PLYaING BLACKJACK JUST BECAUSE I WAS BORED PLAYED 15 HANDS DOUBLING UP EVERYTIME I LOST AND LOST THEM ALL.THIS SUX MAN SORRY AND NICE WIN TODAY THAT WENT FOR NOTHING DAMN I AM STUPID
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

No Way Can You Start Off $$$$$$$$$$1 A Hand And Double And End Up Losing $25o Sorry Buddy Very Stupid On My Part
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      No Way Can You Start Off $$$$$$$$$$1 A Hand And Double And End Up Losing $25o Sorry Buddy Very Stupid On My Part
      Just saw that.Hell it was there money anyway.

Comment

Cant you two pick up the phone and talk about this instead of burning up Montes Bandwith??

Chado jr

Im gonna start a thread next time i take a shit
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Cant you two pick up the phone and talk about this instead of burning up Montes Bandwith??

Chado jr

Im gonna start a thread next time i take a shit
          He thought it would be easier to break it to me this way
          His job is crazy,he can use a computer all night but can't use a phone

Comment

I can't believe you bet on blackjack on the computer.Don't you know that shit is rigged.

signed,
            Chado

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
              I can't believe you bet on blackjack on the computer.Don't you know that shit is rigged.

signed,
              Chado

Bwahahahaahahahhaha
              [email protected]

Comment

What does your brother do for a living besides choke on chicken wings
                [email protected]

Comment

They make plastic.He is on the line for 45 minutes then they get 15 minutes off.So he spends his 15 minutes on the computer.He works the night shift so I think some of the other guys gamble so it's just one big gambling ring
                  You know I sale HVAC so what do you do besides trying to get some ASS?

Comment

What does your brother do for a living besides choke on chicken wings AND LOSE AT BLACKJACK
                    That's not nice JC
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                      They make plastic.He is on the line for 45 minutes then they get 15 minutes off.So he spends his 15 minutes on the computer.He works the night shift so I think some of the other guys gamble so it's just one big gambling ring
                      You know I sale HVAC so what do you do besides trying to get some ASS?

I am a estimator/project manager for a commercial electrical contractor. I spent 10 years in the field as a foreman and now have been in the office for about 10 years
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                        That's not nice JC
                        [email protected]

Comment

I am a MASTERBAITER manager for a CHOCOLATE STARFISH COMPANY. I spent 10 years in the field as a "PUFF OF STINK" INSPECTOR and now have been in the office for about 10 years
                          This explains everything now!!!

Comment

FOR REAL I KNOW ITS FUNNY HELL I WOULD LAUGH AT SOMEONE THAT DID IT AS WELL.BUT REALLY IT WAS A VERY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR ME.SINCE THEN I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS "THATS GOOD " BUT REALLY TRUTHFULLY IT REALLY BOTHERS ME TO THIS DAY.I USED TO GO TO GOLDEN CORRAL AND EAT 4 OR 5 PLATES IN LIKE 30 MINUTES NOW I MIGHT EAT 2 AT MOST.I WEIGHED 179 AT THE HOSPITAL THE NIGHT I HAD MY SURGERY FOR THIS I NOW WEIGH 161 .I KNOW ITS A JOKE TO EVERYONE AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST ON THE BANDWAGON BUT THIS WAS A VERY TREMADIC EXPERIENCE FOR ME THAT I STILL HAVE NOT GOT OVER
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                              FOR REAL I KNOW ITS FUNNY HELL I WOULD LAUGH AT SOMEONE THAT DID IT AS WELL.BUT REALLY IT WAS A VERY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR ME.SINCE THEN I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS "THATS GOOD " BUT REALLY TRUTHFULLY IT REALLY BOTHERS ME TO THIS DAY.I USED TO GO TO GOLDEN CORRAL AND EAT 4 OR 5 PLATES IN LIKE 30 MINUTES NOW I MIGHT EAT 2 AT MOST.I WEIGHED 179 AT THE HOSPITAL THE NIGHT I HAD MY SURGERY FOR THIS I NOW WEIGH 161 .I KNOW ITS A JOKE TO EVERYONE AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST ON THE BANDWAGON BUT THIS WAS A VERY TREMADIC EXPERIENCE FOR ME THAT I STILL HAVE NOT GOT OVER
                              I bet it was pretty bad for ya buddy. We're just glad you made it through it.

Comment

Working...
                              X