• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News....TTT is alive!

I'm at a loss for words...lol

Here is the email I just got from TTT.

------------------------------------------------------------

JC and John,

I am writing this letter to confess that i am Delta Force.

I started it around Christmas when i was staying at my mothers to bust Chado's balls because he took 3 months to pay me and I felt like provoking the little shit. Well, he took the bait and thought i was Chuck. Funny thing is that people came to my defense. So i stayed away four months and I actually do use GG's picks and was just checking them when i decided to crash the party again.

Again Chado has a hard-on for me. But getting the best of Chado is like boxing against a guy in a wheelchair. It is too easy. His anger switch is always ready to get turned on.

Anyways I got carried away being a kid from Rhody the last 4 days, but i realize this is just silly. JC, the anal advice was priceless. I am sure it steamed Chado because a new young guy was getting popular....Hell, even Monte and Kaz defended me. I was laughing like hell.

Ok guys I actually have to get back to my real life of selling businesses. Anyone need a tattoo shop on south beach or a manufacturing plant??

I am telling you guys because you should be the ones to turn me in,

Thanks

Two Ton Tony

Nice one Tony! I don't remember defending him. Maybe I did.

My question is, was he bullshitting all along about ass ramming his girlfriend? Or did he really do it and really need the advice?

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog

Nice one Tony! I don't remember defending him. Maybe I did.

My question is, was he bullshitting all along about ass ramming his girlfriend? Or did he really do it and really need the advice?

KAZ
      He got me that's for sure. We keep in contact but he never let me know what he was doing. I"m somewhat offended....lol

I know he rubbed some the wrong way but I missed the guy.

Comment

Kaz-

There is no girlfriend nor ass play....

front door player here

I am out fellas....

sorry for yanking chains......

got carried away.....

No hard feelings Kaz

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          He got me that's for sure. We keep in contact but he never let me know what he was doing. I"m somewhat offended....lol

I know he rubbed some the wrong way but I missed the guy.
          Was he bullshitting about needing the advice to go ass rambo on his girlfriend? I guess so, since he's NOT 21. So everything he said about what he was doing with his girlfriend was phony....

Damn TTT. That was a good April fools. But if nothing else, we got an interesting dissertation on the proper way to perform anal sex from Dear AbbyIndaville.

I should have known, he was a little too polished and mature for a 21 year old.

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

Was he bullshitting about needing the advice to go ass rambo on his girlfriend? I guess so, since he's NOT 21. So everything he said about what he was doing with his girlfriend was phony....

Damn TTT. That was a good April fools. But if nothing else, we got an interesting dissertation on the proper way to perform anal sex from Dear AbbyIndaville.

I should have known, he was a little too polished and mature for a 21 year old.

KAZ

Comment

Originally posted by deltaforce
              Kaz-

There is no girlfriend nor ass play....

front door player here

I am out fellas....

sorry for yanking chains......

got carried away.....

No hard feelings Kaz
              No hard feelings from me Tony. (no pun intended ) I enjoyed the ruse. And it was a good one. Cheers bro

For what it's worth, I asked Spark and Monte to let you back on the site. I miss the arguments/good ol' days. But you stated you were never coming back.

I still vote to have you back. Let Tony stay as Delta Force!

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

I'd like him to stay as well, I hope he hadn't burned the bridges too much yet.

Kudos to you Kaz for wanting him back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                  I'm at a loss for words...lol

Here is the email I just got from TTT.

------------------------------------------------------------

JC and John,

I am writing this letter to confess that i am Delta Force.

I started it around Christmas when i was staying at my mothers to bust Chado's balls because he took 3 months to pay me and I felt like provoking the little shit. Well, he took the bait and thought i was Chuck. Funny thing is that people came to my defense. So i stayed away four months and I actually do use GG's picks and was just checking them when i decided to crash the party again.

Again Chado has a hard-on for me. But getting the best of Chado is like boxing against a guy in a wheelchair. It is too easy. His anger switch is always ready to get turned on.

Anyways I got carried away being a kid from Rhody the last 4 days, but i realize this is just silly. JC, the anal advice was priceless. I am sure it steamed Chado because a new young guy was getting popular....Hell, even Monte and Kaz defended me. I was laughing like hell.

Ok guys I actually have to get back to my real life of selling businesses. Anyone need a tattoo shop on south beach or a manufacturing plant??

I am telling you guys because you should be the ones to turn me in,

Thanks

Two Ton Tony
                  I fucking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the way the guy was presenting himself no way he was my age!!!!!!!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I should have known, he was a little too polished and mature for a 21 year old.KAZ
                    EXACTLY...

Couldnt understand why you guys couldnt see through it like I did...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      I fucking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the way the guy was presenting himself no way he was my age!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO....I'm sorry. I know that no one other them me or TTT will get this, but wow...Nice call TTT/Deltaforce.

Comment

Chado, stop acting like a little bitch with the logging in and out .. I can see every time when you are just viewing without being signed in ... like right now ... Geez ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          EXACTLY...

Couldnt understand why you guys couldnt see through it like I did...
                          Please....He acted like an adult instead of a 21 year old who acts like he's 12. You REALLY saw through it....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

Please....He acted like an adult instead of a 21 year old who acts like he's 12. You REALLY saw through it....

KAZ

Comment

Guest Viewing Thread
                              Breaking News....TTT is alive! 199.**.140.**

This is him right now

Comment

Working...
                              X