This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Chado Thread

I will start it up.Who the hell is he to DEMAND an apology from all at BC because we don't agree with his NBA is Fixed bullshit.I enjoy the hell out of this site and like alot of people but when people like Kapt and Spark speak up and his ass don't listen,he needs to go.He is not helping this site one bit.

OMG...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Try getting made fun of and ridiculed on this site every day and tell me how you would react!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Try getting made fun of and ridiculed on this site every day and tell me how you would react!?!?!?!?
        I would just leave

or at the least take a break

Comment

Please dont try the "you people always make fun of me" bullshit.You need to take some time off and think things through.2 questions for you.
          1.If you feel like you get picked on and it bothers you then why do you come on here everyday?
          2.If you feel the NBA is fixed why the hell do you keep betting it.It's not that entertaining of a sport to watch for the hell of it so we all know you lost money last night and your making excuses like you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            I would just leave

or at the least take a break
            Yea I am obviously am not wanted here.....still love ya though Joe but I guess people just hate me.....

Comment

Yea I am obviously am not wanted here.....still love ya though Joe but I guess people just hate me.....
              Chad, I really and honestly do not know how to respond ..

I know you are a good guy ... I also know you are harmless ...
              I have stuck up for you when others were putting you down in the past ... but lately you have been getting on my last nerve ... the other night you said you were taking a break ... then you open this ridiculous NBA thread and it starts all over again ...

I truly do not understand why you feel that you must cause the drama around here the way you do ... for the life of me I do not understand why you or anyone else wants to cause turmoil on this site ... Geez, it is ridiculous ... the only clue that you gave me is when you said before "Because no one has the balls to say anything" or something like that ... you know what Chad, those comments are really making you look like an idiot ...

now you can take my advice or tell me to shove it .. but you really need a break kid ... just stay away for a week or just view and do not post ...

Comment

I have stuck up for you when others were putting you down in the past ... but lately you have been getting on my last nerve ... the other night you said you were taking a break ... then you open this ridiculous NBA thread and it starts all over again ...

I truly do not understand why you feel that you must cause the drama around here the way you do ... for the life of me I do not understand why you or anyone else wants to cause turmoil on this site ... Geez, it is ridiculous ... the only clue that you gave me is when you said before "Because no one has the balls to say anything" or something like that ... you know what Chad, those comments are really making you look like an idiot ...

now you can take my advice or tell me to shove it .. but you really need a break kid ... just stay away for a week or just view and do not post ...

Well said.

Comment

He really needs some time off BC, this semen build up disease is more seriousy than i thought.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                      He really needs some time off BC, this semen build up disease is more seriousy than i thought.
                      nice...very nice.

Way to ruin the thread.

Go back to the pooper thread and violate it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                        nice...very nice.

Way to ruin the thread.

Go back to the pooper thread and violate it.

you know me, got to make it fun

you liked the pooper thread, admit it
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X