Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Old Psycotic Friend Chuck Lazar......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Old Psycotic Friend Chuck Lazar......

IS AT IT AGAIN AT ANOTHER FORUM

POSTING AS WOODY PAIGE '

HERE ARE SOME CLASSIC POSTS JUST FROM TONIGHT:

The SHEEP go to the slaughter again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 51 and have run construction business with 40 employees.....I do this as a hobby? how old are you? 20 or 30 maybe? Who's looking for friends, not me. I'd say you are, with all those new threads you keep throwing out here.

I got home from work at 3:30 here on the West Coast and decided to see if there were any great fades to make some extra money on before I take my wife to dinner and then out on the town at 8:00.

Well low and behold ------------

I saw that you had another GOY on Ten yesterday, and then again today on Stanford, I through an extra $5000 on each.

The sheep are the guys here that have been following you blindly only to lose most of their money. Look around any forum and you will see almost 90% of those GOY type plays Crash and burn. Most of these kids here are in college and will have to take out loans, following you.

All I can say is-------Thanks and keep them coming.

Hurry up and post some-more of your second half bets here to try to get your record back to 50%-50%!!

FUCKING CLOWN

oh oh

MODS

CHUCKS LYING AGAIN-- JUST POSTED THIS:

That's too funny. I never stiffed anyone out of $$$, but I did get stiffed out of $38,000 when one of my books went to jail for kidnapping a stiff!! He's no different than you I bet. Young and dumb.
    You know shit. All you know is the dumb shit you read over at BC. I posted 1 fake ticket their only because someone didn't believe my line.

By the way I'm not banned any where. I'm still at BC, only with a different username given to me by one of the mods there

Comment

GREEK - Who cares

Why are you posting this crap here?

Comment

Its Amusing - Some Things Never Change

Thought You Should Know He Is Lying About The Mods Here - Unless He Is In Here - Lol J/k

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Its Amusing - Some Things Never Change

Thought You Should Know He Is Lying About The Mods Here - Unless He Is In Here - Lol J/k

I don't care. He is a liar and we've established that a long time ago. We have also said we don't won't stuff from him doing whatever he does at other forums posted here. That's what he wants and you guys continue to give it to him. Give him what he doesn't want and ignore him.

Comment

I've seen this guy
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

FROM LAST WEEK;

708--Duke-5000
              716--Kansas-6000
              730--Pitt-450
              732--Stanford-1500
              736--UCLA-15000
              830--NC-8000
              834--Georgetown-2000
              838--Memphis-8000
              842--Texas-2100
              846--Tennessee-5000
              $2000 to win $1510

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HERE WAYNE -- I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS ONE:

North Carolina is Clemson, except with Hansbrough and a slightly smarter head coach and smarter supporting cast. They are an average team. The ACC sucks. Louisville is more versatile in my opinion. Louisville is also a bigger and faster team than Wash St.
                Louisville definitely has a very good chance to win this next game.
                Both teams have 2 great coaches who have been there before.

Comment

Greek, Whats B.B. story? Why post on the net that you are a Big Book.. I think hes full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman
                    Greek, Whats B.B. story? Why post on the net that you are a Big Book.. I think hes full of it.

I have no clue if he actually is , -- but thats not the point

BB - sent me a link to his online operation , so he may be legit.

Im sure he isnt the first book to post plays online

Comment

Just an FYI he is banned here so that is a complete lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        Just an FYI he is banned here so that is a complete lie.
                        ARE YOU CALLING CHUCK A LIAR

OF COURSE HE IS -- GUY COULDNT TELL THE TRUTH IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

Comment

Fuk chuk lasar. Lets all just concentrate on producing winners out of this tournament. Been following this forum for 7 yrs. Let just make some cash!!!!

Comment

just read his shit over there. what a piece of work, and for that matter, a piece of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                              I have no clue if he actually is , -- but thats not the point

BB - sent me a link to his online operation , so he may be legit.

Im sure he isnt the first book to post plays online
                              i've been following him and his insight for a while now. nothing he's ever done or said would make me think he isn't legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X