who wants a rant section...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dakingisdead
    I vote yes, but with the disclaimer that when the owner is getting out debated on the facts, he can't ban.
    YOUR THE REASON THE FORUM WAS DROPPED. NOW YOU(TONY NICO) AND JORDAN RULES CAN GO ATTEND YOUR NAZI-KLAN MEETINGS WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS.
    Last edited by musclemann; 03-30-2008, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
      YOUR THE REASON THE FORUM WAS DROPPED. NOW YOU(TONY NICO) AND JORDAN RULES CAN GO ATTEND YOUR NAZI-KLAN MEETINGS WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS.
      Yeah, when you can't keep to the facts and debate like an intelligent person, it's best to resort to the name-calling!!

Should I stoop to your level and insist you go to Pastor Wright's church, or to a panther meeting? Remember to get your AZT b/c; "the man is giving you and yours Aids!!"

Also, don't forget to now post a link to a myspace page or some gay pride parade or a link to sen craig. Too easy!!
      Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Yeah, when you can't keep to the facts and debate like an intelligent person, it's best to resort to the name-calling!!

Should I stoop to your level and insist you go to Pastor Wright's church, or to a panther meeting? Remember to get your AZT b/c; "the man is giving you and yours Aids!!"

Also, don't forget to now post a link to a myspace page or some gay pride parade or a link to sen craig. Too easy!!
        Nice avatar King.....

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          You are looking at it the wrong way. You have at least 11 people that DO want it. The one's that voted no don't have to go in there. What does it matter to them?
          That's what I am saying Mike, but I guess we'll have to wait and see waht happens.

Comment

YOUR THE MORON WHO WAS KICKED OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE PISSED AT EVERYONE OFF WHEN SOMEONE MADE A COMMENT ABOUT GERMANY AND NAZI'S. YOU HAD NO ONE FOOLED YOU MADE THE SAME IDIOTIC COMMENTS AS BEFORE AND EVERYONE HERE FIGURED OUT IT WAS TONY NICO.

GO FIND THAT HOLE YOU OCCUPIED BEFORE AND STICK YOUR HEAD BACK IN IT TONY NICO. YOU AND THE MAN(WHOEVER THAT IS) HAVE A NAZI RALLY TO GO TO
            P
            Last edited by musclemann; 03-31-2008, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I think it is hilarious to have this thread on Rants and Raves and yet - its about the very thing that you are voting on!
              Even the no's are ranting.
              Why not just make this the Rant and Rave Section- then all that voted No on the Rant and Rave section can come here to voice their rants against the yes Voters and sheesh - everyone is happy.
              Keep it to just this thread. Not having thread after thread of discusting issues would be nice enough.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                I think it is hilarious to have this thread on Rants and Raves and yet - its about the very thing that you are voting on!
                Why not just make this the Rant and Rave Section- then all that voted No on the Rant and Rave section can come here to voice their rants against the yes Voters and sheesh - everyone is happy.
                Keep it to just this thread. Not having thread after thread of discusting issues would be nice enough.
                I Agree, These Guys are Bitchin' Just like it was the
                Good Ol' Days!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

CLASSIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                    CAN WE MONTE?
                    RANT IN THIS THREAD ONLY????????
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                      CLASSIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIP AND WIPE

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                        ZIP AND WIPE
                        Ah, there's the intelligent, gay humor! As predicted.

Pretty lame, but unfortunately it really is all you have.
                        Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Ah, there's the intelligent, gay humor! As predicted.

Pretty lame, but unfortunately it really is all you have.

did you life partner call you and tell you to reply nico?

you can keep that avatar shows exactly how ignorant to life you really are.

wouldnt expect anything less from you. be a man and put your other name back up(tony nico) and stop being yellowbelly.

Comment

Hey Nico

YEA MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOOP TO THAT POST YOU MADE WHEN SAID LIKE 10 DIFFERENT ETHICS SLURS BECAUSE B.W MADE A COMMENT ABOUT THE OTHER NAMELESS PERSON. YOU PROVED YOU WERE PREJUDICED AGAINST EVERYONE WITH THAT RANT AND YOUR IDIOTIC WORDS AND THOUGHTS COME SHINNING THROUGH ONCE AGAIN. LIKE I SAID EARLIER YOU NEVER FOOLED ANYONE HERE BECAUSE THE SAME MINDLESS THOUGHTLESS RHETORIC THAT YOU SAID 3 MONTHS AGO IS THE SAME CRAP TODAY. YOUR 'FRIEND' MUST HAVE CALLED YOU AND TOLD YOU TO TRY THE DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME THING. IM DONE WITH YOU CHAT AWAY BECAUSE YOU AND THE OTHER ARE 2 VERY DEEPLY DISTURBED PEOPLE WHICH I HAVE NO DOUBT I WILL READ ABOUT IN THE PAPER ONE DAY PROBABLY, MOST LIKELY GETTING CRAP BEAT OUT OF YOU FOR SCREWING AROUND WITH SOME ETHNIC PERSON, UNTIL THEN GOODBYE.

Comment

Just let these poilitical lovers battle it out in this thread with each other then from now on...
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nico, Jordan, sooner- Intellectual giants.... Time to eat your dog terds cause Rush says so.... Brainwashed fools.

Comment

Working...
                                X