• Show
Clear All

godspeed
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      Yeah, I have asked you about it before and you kind of blew me off. Me and my brother both in and stationed at McGuire.
      Oh cool...sorry man...I'm not a d*ck, I promise

So what do you and your brother do and what rank?

Comment

Good luck and God speed if you are chosen to go.

Prayers are with you and your family for sure.

Comment

Guys, looks like I'm not going on THIS trip...thanks for your prayers. Pls keep me and ALL the troops in your prayers as I do every night. Although I'm not going on this tour, I have a feeling my time is coming (knock on wood). Thanks again all and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
            Good luck to you, I really respect anyone who lays their life on the line for this country. I have had several friends fight for our rights, and have lost a few as well. Keep yourself safe.

I know that we have had words in the past, but I figured that I would put all that behind me because of your situation, thus i wonder why you must always be a jerk whenever I post around this forum...
            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

good luck to you jimmy,and i hope you do stick around and i also respect people who defend our country.i really enjoy getting together with you every year in vegas and watching some football and haveing a few drinks but my prayers will be with you.on just a recent attack a home town boy was just killed and another that was with him works with me and is seriously injured and i don't want to see that happen to anyone and especially friends of mine which you are,be good and drop me a line and let me know whats happening ,..gl bro
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

good luck, Jimmy! God bless!

Comment

U been a little quite there LVSJ J ! You doin' okay bro ?

Have a great Memorial Day !!

Comment

Working...
                  X