Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky members.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky members.....

First of all, let me say I hope all of you came through Tuesday night's horror with minimal damage. Realistically, however, I know this cannot be the case.

I live in Williamson county, Tennessee, a little south of the Nashville metro area where we were very fortunate.

My trucking company will not be able to begin full operations again until Monday. So, it looks like I have four days to assist anyone in the area. I'm a little too far away to help the any members in Arkansas or western Tennessee. However, I can easily reach any members in Middle Tennessee or Kentucky that need help.

I have trucks, trailers and all tools and equipment necessary to start digging you out and cleaning up your damage. I'm strong as a bull, too, and can work like a mule all day long.

I can also relieve anyone who is looking for food, water or medicine. I'll bring it all anywhere it's needed.

If anyone who really needs help will leave me a reply, in here, I will get your contact info from one of our mods and we'll get you some serious help. We'll have to respond on a first come, first serve basis, so only reply if you absolutely cannot go on without aid.

Here's hoping the best for you and yours, guys!

That is so kind of you.... It is great to know that there are people out there that is as caring.... I live in Louisville but I am from the Fort Campbell And Hopkinsville area. This mornings Newspaper had a picture of a trailer park in Central City, KY that was destroyed... You motivated me to try to help also.... You know with the political climate that has professional politicians and media host trying to separate us and tell us how different we are. It is refreshing that all of us have the same interest. That is trying to survive and take care of our families and neighbors. I really wish that Jordan rules read this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Udog
      First of all, let me say I hope all of you came through Tuesday night's horror with minimal damage. Realistically, however, I know this cannot be the case.

I live in Williamson county, Tennessee, a little south of the Nashville metro area where we were very fortunate.

My trucking company will not be able to begin full operations again until Monday. So, it looks like I have four days to assist anyone in the area. I'm a little too far away to help the any members in Arkansas or western Tennessee. However, I can easily reach any members in Middle Tennessee or Kentucky that need help.

I have trucks, trailers and all tools and equipment necessary to start digging you out and cleaning up your damage. I'm strong as a bull, too, and can work like a mule all day long.

I can also relieve anyone who is looking for food, water or medicine. I'll bring it all anywhere it's needed.

If anyone who really needs help will leave me a reply, in here, I will get your contact info from one of our mods and we'll get you some serious help. We'll have to respond on a first come, first serve basis, so only reply if you absolutely cannot go on without aid.

Here's hoping the best for you and yours, guys!

That's awesome man....awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
        That is so kind of you.... You motivated me to try to help also....
        Originally posted by TheRook
        That's awesome man....awesome.

You guys are very kind but, really, this is just what Americans try to do, isn't it? If we don't take care of each other we're just not measuring up.

I'm glad you're motivated to help, buddy! There's a lot we can all do. Taking canned food or cases of bottled water to a local collection center would be a tremendous help! They can be distributed to shelters quite easily.

I should have added, earlier, that a lot of people who were badly damaged will just not have access to a computer or time for forums right now. If anyone knows of someone who might need some help, please let me know in here. We'll try to make contact, with our mods' help. My company keeps an emergency fund, for just such occasions, and we have a lot of muscle and equipment ready to go.

One of my guys just got back in from delivering a load of food to a severely effected area. He says that spirits are remarkably high and that there are unbelievable amounts of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog
          You guys are very kind but, really, this is just what Americans try to do, isn't it? If we don't take care of each other we're just not measuring up.

I'm glad you're motivated to help, buddy! There's a lot we can all do. Taking canned food or cases of bottled water to a local collection center would be a tremendous help! They can be distributed to shelters quite easily.

I should have added, earlier, that a lot of people who were badly damaged will just not have access to a computer or time for forums right now. If anyone knows of someone who might need some help, please let me know in here. We'll try to make contact, with our mods' help. My company keeps an emergency fund, for just such occasions, and we have a lot of muscle and equipment ready to go.

One of my guys just got back in from delivering a load of food to a severely effected area. He says that spirits are remarkably high and that there are unbelievable amounts of work to do.
          Kudos for extending a helping hand where needed

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Friday - 8:29am Central

I'm glad to see it looks like our members are okay!! I'm going to roll, now, and I'll keep checking throughout the day.

Comment

Monday - 6:57am Central

There are less than 20 people still missing.

The numbers of people who showed up to help, over the weekend, were nothing less than inspiring! Nobody I saw came out and dogged it! Everyone of them is as tired and sore as I am today! LOL!!!

There is still a dire need for canned food, bottled water, personal sanitation products, disinfectants and warm clothing.

Thanks to everyone, everywhere, who chips in on this terrible thing!

Comment

What a great man you are! Thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                X