Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urine Test (great idea)-

URINE TEST
    (I sure would like to know who wrote this one!
    They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I DO HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB.....
    BUT I AGREE 100%
    Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
    In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.
    What I Do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who Don't have to pass a urine test.
    Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
    Please understand,
    I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.
    I Do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work.
    Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?
    Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.
    Hope you all will pass it along, though .
    something has to change in this country -- and soon!

I don't agree with any employer drug testing, but if you are getting State aid money you shouldn't be using drugs, or alcohol. Nobody should be getting a free ride off the tax payer. I'm sure there are a lot of people on State aid that work for cash under the table, sell drugs on the side, and still collect a check. The system needs to be cleaned up.

Let's be honest though, there is a lot of wrong going on in this Country when it comes to money and how it's spent. What's fair and what's not fair? We don't have kids, but we have to pay a tax (State and local) for schools. Is that fair to me and my old lady? I'm sure we could make a long list of waste spending in our Goverment, but if we keep electing people who keep giving us the same results time after time, than we only have ourselfs too blame. Don't let the media pick your candidate for you.

Comment

I THOUGHT THIS WAS HOW TO PASS A URINE TEST

SIGNED
      WAYNE
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

One way to crack down on Illegal Immigrants is to go too the big companies employing them knowing that they are Illegal.

And the spin on the urine test would be that it would cost too much money. The government spends way too much money on BS now. Not saying a urine test would be BS as I agree if you do drugs you shouldn't be getting a welfare check.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          I THOUGHT THIS WAS HOW TO PASS A URINE TEST

SIGNED
          WAYNE
          OMG!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
          X