Ticket Question please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Question please respond

OK Fellas. I have looked and looked and looked all over the internet for average price of a Wed practice round ticket for the Masters golf tournament.

I can get 2 tickets for Wed for $600 total.

Now on EBAY they are selling for around $750.

Masters tickets are the hardest ticket to get in my opinion. I am not going to go to the tournament, but I am thinking of buying the tickets and reselling them in mid March for a good price.

The tickets are not even sold to the public. It is a long waiting list to get them. My question is, how much do you think they will go up and how much could I get for them in mid March? Is it worth buying them for $600?

Thanks fellas

Also,

A friend of mine stood in line to get a PS3 and sold it 2 weeks before XMAS and made a ton.
    I thought I would try it, so I bought 2 tickets to the NFC Championship Dallas vs. Green Bay. Obviously the Cowboys lost, and my money was refunded.
    But I bought 2 for $445 total in hopes of selling them for more the week prior to the game. They were in Section 103.

Please offer feedback and if you have tried something like this before please let me know.
    Bases

Max Wager = $100

I have been to the tournament and the practice rounds and let me tell you someone will pay.Wednesday ticket you might get a little more for just because the practice round is in the morning(not all of them practice this day)followed by the par 3 tournament.Gives people a chance to see Player,Palmer,Jack and some of the older guys play.Most of the big boys play in it(excluding Tiger)but most of them have there kids caddie for them and it's just a laid back time.Monday is the best for autographs but the closer it gets to Thursday the tighter it gets.Good luck and if you can't sale them go see it for yourself,even if your not a golfer,you wont regret it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

How much do you think I could get in mid March?
      Bases

Max Wager = $100

Comment

We're gamblers, not scalpers

Comment

Working...
        X