• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Drinking glasses exposed

Courtesy of JT

Expose from Atlanta local station.
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1329232712

Thanks for the heads up, I'm bring my own cups next hotel stay....absolutely SICK!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

God damn, that made me think about a time I got real sick after staying at a Holiday Inn, thought I had food poisoning- probably was something I drank out of one of the glasses...
      Scranton

Comment

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't think it stops there.The same radio brought in some flight attendens since they are in hotels alot.and the coffee pot is what they said was always the nastiest.Not because of the coffee but they all said on more than one occasion they had washed there panties in the coffee pot.(these weren't the hot flight attendents either)Enjoy your coffee!!

Comment

This shouldnt surprise anyone .

Comment

Comment

I am a GM of the hotel and having been in the hotel business for 17 yrs, this has not been a secret to us. It is disgusting. Some pointers:
                Never use the glasses in a hotel room- EVER!!!
                Never sit on top of the blanket on your bed...higher end hotels are moving to duvet covers, which are easily laundered and safe, but the old blankets are never dry cleaned. Take it off the bed as soon as you walk in.
                Try not to use the extra blanket in the closet- they are never dry cleaned.

I will also tell you that my experience is mostly luxury hotels having worked at The Plaza in NY for 10 yrs. This goes for Ritz, Four Seasons...all brands, not just budget hotels.
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                  I am a GM of the hotel and having been in the hotel business for 17 yrs, this has not been a secret to us. It is disgusting. Some pointers:
                  Never sit on top of the blanket on your bed...higher end hotels are moving to duvet covers, which are easily laundered and safe, but the old blankets are never dry cleaned. Take it off the bed as soon as you walk in.

I will also tell you that my experience is mostly luxury hotels having worked at The Plaza in NY for 10 yrs. This goes for Ritz, Four Seasons...all brands, not just budget hotels.
                  Do something about it you sick bastard

Comment

Glasses in restaurnats are fine, stay away from guest room glassware.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Do something about it you sick bastard
                      I got it covered at my place...but only since that report came out about 3 or 4 months ago. its one of those things that you think is covered until you ask the question, and my Exec Hskp was not on it....

It really is gross!

Comment

I bring flip flops to shower in and to walk on the nasty carpet.

Comment

The owners of these hotels should be fined big $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

Not to mention all the DNA left laying around!
                            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Working...
                            X