Ga. Boys Ages 8 and 9 Charged With Rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga. Boys Ages 8 and 9 Charged With Rape

ACWORTH, Ga. (AP) -- Three boys ages 8 and 9 were being held Monday in a detention center on charges of raping an 11-year-old girl in the woods near a suburban apartment complex, officials said.

The alleged attack happened Thursday and the girl's mother reported it to authorities Sunday, Acworth police Capt. Wayne Dennard said.

"The juvenile victim stated that an 8-year-old boy and two 9-year-old boys that she had been playing with earlier pulled her into a wooded area, where one of the boys raped her," Dennard said.

The three boys were charged with rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment and sexual assault, Dennard told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Their names were being withheld because of their age.

Calls to the Acworth Police Department and Cobb County prosecutors seeking further detail were not returned Monday morning.

Acworth is 28 miles north of Atlanta in the city's fast-growing outer suburbs.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US

The boys were all democrats
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

WTF? I just finished reading the whole article. Rape is just one crazy shit but now they're talking about a consenting sex? WTF? An 11 yo old had an orgy? EWWWWWWWWWWWW. WTF is this world coming to? Why the fuck arent parents raising their kids?

WTF happened to cooties? WTF happened to going to second base in middle school being a HUGE deal? Now its fucken Orgies and Rape? Fuck. Scares the shit out of me that I actually want to bring a child into this world. I thought I wanted like 3-4 kids. Now, I dont even know if I want one.
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        The boys were all democrats
        They must be Dems because we are finding out that all Repubs are gay. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
          They must be Dems because we are finding out that all Repubs are gay. LOL!
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X