Ron Paul - Candidate for Gamblers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul - Candidate for Gamblers

Seriously...if you are a gambler, then you typically hate juice...and if you hate juice, you typically hate big government. And if you hate big government - Ron Paul is your guy. There's a reason he's gained so much traction and become a real candidate -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9OmLW8UF8Jo

In no way, shape, or form is Ron Paul a real candidate.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

I'd hardly say anyone on the Republican side is looking like a real candidate.

Any debate that he has the most momentum of any candidate in the race?

Either way, he has enough cash to stick around for a while. His voice will affect this race just like Nader etc. in past elections.

Comment

Very few candidates do I get excited about, but I reallly like Ron Paul and he will for sure have my vote.

Comment

I would actually consider voting for this guy, but I don't think he stands a chance at getting nominated.

Comment

Vote for Ron Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              I would actually consider voting for this guy, but I don't think he stands a chance at getting nominated.
              So that's why you don't vote for him?

How many times have you heard, or even said about a candidate. I like him but (insert reason here). _________

I don't know what you are registerd as BC, but if you are a Ind. you can vote for him. If not, there might be time for you to change parties, unless your State allows cross party voting in the primaries.

I feel everyone should look for the candidate that BEST reflects their own views. That is who they should vote for in their State primary.

The problem with the American voter is that nobody want's to say I'm supporting the candidate that's in last place. Most people forfit their own beliefs just to support a top running candidate, or a person who has a real chance to win because they don't want to be seen as being too different.

On 1/29/08 I'm going to vote for Dennis Kucinich and if he doesn't get the Dem nod than I'll see who else is still around come the general election. If it's Ron Paul by any chance, than I'll swich parties to vote for him if I have to.

Comment

Working...
              X