Not So Happy Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not So Happy Halloween

I dont know how the school systems are in your states but here in Ga. they are catching alot of hell in the newspaper and on radio here in atl for not letting the kids dress up for halloween.Some schools are letting them dress up as History characters but most of the schools have banned it all together.I remember when I was a kid(31 now)we always dressed up for school on halloween and had parties.I know alot of it has to do with the violence and the problems in school these days but damn its halloween.It's a sad day when the parents are dressed up in costumes for work and dropping the kids off at school with regular clothes on.

What a crock of Unbelievable how sissified and politically correct this country has become

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      What a crock of Unbelievable how sissified and politically correct this country has become
      Thats the main problem everyone is having with it is because the school system says they don't want to offend someone.How in the hell is a kid going to make it in the real world as an adult if hes been kept in the closet his whole childhood. I remember as a kid going out without my parents for hours on halloween.Now with all the child molesters out there you cant turn your kids loose for 1 minute on halloween night.What a crazy world!

Comment

It's a sad day when the parents are dressed up in costumes for work and dropping the kids off at school with regular clothes on.

YOUR A LOSER

signed Jim Rome
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X