Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this email --its bullshit right??

Gotta be a scam - what do you think?

www.acculotto.com FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION. Dear Winner, RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION We are pleased to notify you the draw (#549) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on 23rd of October,2007.Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand,Middle-East, part of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part inour subsequent lottery jackpots.The result of our computer draw (#915) selected your name and email address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 01-02-04-07-10-15-23 (bonus no.24), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £ 850,000 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) in cash credited to file KX/8023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £ 5,100,000shared amongst the first Six (6) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus. Your prize award has been insured in your name and is ready for claims.To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with.This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your luckywinning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £ 850,000 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice.Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. Youmay wish to establishcontact via e-mail with the particulars presented below citing the batch and reference numbers to this letter between thehours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through weekend. Overseas Claims UnitUnited Kingdom Lottery FiduciaryContact Person: Mr.Harry GreenEmail:[email protected]:+44 70457 25223+44 70457 27759 Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where theyso desire. Be further advised to maintain the stricktest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We remain at your disposal.Very Truly Yours,Bertron Hill ( Zonal Co-Ordinator) . Please fill the information below: BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY FORM. 1.Full Name:............................................. ....2.Address:.................................... ..........3.Marital Status:.......................................4.Oc cupation:......................................... ..5.Age:.......................................... ........6.Sex:.................................... ..............7.Nationality:...................... ....................8.Country Of ...........................................Residen ce:..............................................9 .Telephone Number:.....................................10.Fax Number:.......................................... In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with your officer. NOTE:FOR CLAIMS ALL MAILS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO [email protected]

total BS!!!

Comment

Absolutely BS!!

Comment

dont fuck wit it

NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE!!!!
        ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

I get those ones all the time about the UK lottery...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

goldengreek, your really asking us if its a scam? if your being serious and really asking, now I know why people send this crap out everyday..bc there r people like you...

Comment

when i get these things and they ask me for tele # and credit card i usally give some sex phone line as my number

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                goldengreek, your really asking us if its a scam? if your being serious and really asking, now I know why people send this crap out everyday..bc there r people like you...
                Screw the hottest girls in the country like him and you can get by with asking stupid questions

Comment

greek these are the people that get into your bank accounts stay the fuck away period pal
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                  X