Baylor assistant cited for urinating on bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor assistant cited for urinating on bar

WACO, Texas (AP) - An assistant football coach at Baylor was cited for urinating on the bar at a tavern at closing time.

Eric Schnupp, Baylor's offensive line-tight ends coach, was not arrested but was issued a citation early Sunday for disorderly conduct-reckless exposure at Scruffy Murphy's, police said. The citation is a Class C misdemeanor carrying a $258 fine, according to Waco Municipal Court.
    Baylor associate athletic director Nick Joos did not immediately return calls Tuesday to The Associated Press.

Bartender Danny Severe said an employee saw Schnupp urinating on the bar, and a manager told police officers who were there on an unrelated matter, the Waco Tribune-Herald reported Tuesday. Schnupp apparently thought no one was watching him as employees were moving patrons from the building.

The coach had traveled with the team to Lawrence, Kan., where the Bears lost to Kansas 58-10 Saturday. Schnupp, in his first year as a coach at the world's largest Baptist university, played football for Miami (1995-00) and previously coached at West Texas A&M.

He use to be a cane. Nuff said.

Another classless thug u player
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

I heard this on local sports radio during lunch today. I'm sure he's done at Baylor. The Baptists won't view this incident with any tolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        He use to be a cane. Nuff said.

Another classless thug u player
        I didn't see that

Comment

Originally posted by garth
          I heard this on local sports radio during lunch today. I'm sure he's done at Baylor. The Baptists won't view this incident with any tolerance.
          I heard Pat Jones today on the sports animal. He said he thinks the whole Baylor staff is getting the axe at year's end.

Comment

I heard today on local sports radio that IU is gonna fire sampson
            [email protected]

Comment

Really? I don't blame him. What a jackass

Comment

I just caught the end of a discussion on the sports animal on my way to work this morning. Apparently he's been doing the same shit with illegal calls to recruits that he was cited for at OU? What a dumbass.

Comment

I just caught the end of a discussion on the sports animal on my way to work this morning. Apparently he's been doing the same shit with illegal calls to recruits that he was cited for at OU? What a dumbass.
                  Yes, he was having assistant coaches get in contact with his recruits, then having them call him in a 3 way conversation.

Comment

yup, and at IU they dont play that. IU hasnt been in trouble on the sports side of things in almost 50 years
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X