Harrassing Phone Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrassing Phone Call!

LOng story short ..I used a online service Dave'splays.com back about 3 years ago. He made me a little $ then went in the tank. He referred me to a very popular website S B G that I have used ever since with no complaints. Well, Ive been noticing evertime I lose a game, boom I get a call from some random service. I really think my book is giving out my number to these touts. I havent used a tout in almost 2 years and yet these motherfuckers keep calling and harrassing and threateninig me when I tell them I not interested. This just fuckin happened after my Phillies loss! This douche calls me and I dont curse him, but I cut him off and say "Look leave me alone Im not interested" and I hang up. The bitch called me back cursing me saying he knows where I live and that if I thought I had alot of calls before, he said all of NY will be calling me! I cant believe these fucking guys get by with this. Ill probably will get in trouble for this or its erased,but I want to bombared this guy with calls and show him how the fuck it feels! 239. 465. 6566

Make sure anyone that calls blocks there number...REALLY---NO SHIT---I would change my number..are they really threatening you---weird...

Comment

What?? And give this guy our numbers on the caller ID??? I think not!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mooshroma
        What?? And give this guy our numbers on the caller ID??? I think not!!!!!
        Nah man block it. If enough people call he wont keep track of them all anyway. These fucks need to be taught a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          Make sure anyone that calls blocks there number...REALLY---NO SHIT---I would change my number..are they really threatening you---weird...
          I cant change my # cause its with my business. Yes this guy was saying all kinds of shit. Ive had it happen before, but never this bad.

Comment

[QUOTE=rcmcd]I cant change my # cause its with my business. Yes this guy was saying all kinds of shit. Ive had it happen before, but never this bad

Very weird I would report it---probably just trying to bully you which still makes no sense---I know that shit wouldn't ork with me---can you leave it go to voicemail?

Comment

rcmcd,

I faced this situation a few years ago. The one thing that DOES work is to fuck with them.

Talk for a few minutes. Pretend to show interest. Then tell them you have to put them on hold for a second. They'll wait because they think they have a live one.

Let them sit there. Come back eight minutes later. Start asking them questions. Keep them on the line but do not buy anything. Eventually, they'll hang up.

In other words, give them some of their own crap. They'll stop calling, and you'll have a blast.

Comment

Isn't there a "no call list" which fines these fuckers if they continue to call you without your permission?

Comment

[QUOTE=bryce]
                  Originally posted by rcmcd
                  I cant change my # cause its with my business. Yes this guy was saying all kinds of shit. Ive had it happen before, but never this bad

Very weird I would report it---probably just trying to bully you which still makes no sense---I know that shit wouldn't ork with me---can you leave it go to voicemail?
                  Dude Ive let it go to voice mail and I know when they call by now. I would go months without answering and they still call me. I really think my book is giving out my daily figures to these guys cause lots of times when I lose a game I get a call from a tout and really thats the main reason for this thread. Do you guys think these books are dealing dirty like this. I do! Trust me though these fuckers dont scare me, but Ive had enough and want a little payback.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                    rcmcd,

I faced this situation a few years ago. The one thing that DOES work is to fuck with them.

Talk for a few minutes. Pretend to show interest. Then tell them you have to put them on hold for a second. They'll wait because they think they have a live one.

Let them sit there. Come back eight minutes later. Start asking them questions. Keep them on the line but do not buy anything. Eventually, they'll hang up.

In other words, give them some of their own crap. They'll stop calling, and you'll have a blast.
                    Thanks Gris! Ive done that and they never give up. There comes a time to say its enough and I think calling this prick and giving him a little back. Also making the books acountable its something I think is being done behind our backs.

Comment

if you just keep winning he will not give out your name......

just play the mullets picks and they will leave you alone..

Comment

Ive been looking where the fuck is he??!!

Comment

try this.... but read it first.

Register to this site: www .donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Then report 'em. Good Luck!
                          NFL
                          5* 1-0
                          2* 6-2-1
                          1* 9-4
                          total = 16-6-1

Comment

Hey T the question is do you think books give out your info? Especially when I was referred to this book from the original tout I used? I lost one game, but you can check my stats. Im up pretty nice for the year and the calls never stop.

Comment

Tell him that you are now working for a pro sports franchise (as a trainer or something like that) and that you can't bet any more. I did that a couple of years ago, and I have not got one call since.

And if he is threatening you, I would not take that seriously at all. If he was really a tough guy, he wouldn't be pedaling picks on a 900 number.

Comment

Working...
                              X