Just not at all happy seeing this-GG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just not at all happy seeing this-GG!

Really not into drama- GG but this pissed me off.
    I enjoy your insight and plays but I am unhappy with something I saw on another site. Look Boss - many eyes wander the sites so lets keep it real please. I am talking about credit where credit is due.

This is what I saw concerning the fine system on NFL that is 18-0-1 that you dug up and your later comment on that site: ( Asterisks do nothing here and allude to a lack of no credit to Frank )

You wrote:

Went back and tracked this system: (Who went back?)

**This system is on a 18-0-1 streak and is 6-0-1 this season.

**If you like short-term systems then ride them out till it loses. I don't play these short term systems. The system did well last season it finished the year overall at 20-14-2 (2006)

**However, it did very poorly in 2005 going 8-20-2

**12-15 ATS in 2004

-----------------------------------------
    Personally - it really should not matter what you do elsewhere but I have found to give credit creates a bond with your brothers for the work they do.
    I don't have to mention how Franks systems and insight has resolved many a question and has been a hugh resource here but thats not necessary. I know you are aware of that!

- So GG- please go back and give explanation for your asterisks- we'll all feel better!
    Last edited by Spearit; 10-03-2007, 10:23 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

No bashing of either side- please- no comments really necessary. Just fix it!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
    X