X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support the Constitution

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
      They don't they use all types of instruments to kill.

Bad people will get guns, period. So what is better, them pulling it on you knowing you don't have one, or maybe not using it because you may?

I am not passionate in the argument, and I think both sides have merit, and I don't have the patience to do the research, but would love to see gun related crimes in say Texas (where everyone has one) say versus a state where there are stonger controls on "normal people" getting a gun and license. I think it would surprise you

Bill, i wouldnt say i am passionate about arguing this topic either, but it seems simple to me. You take that little fucker at VT ability to buy a hand gun and 30 people would be alive. Thats my point, i understand both sides of the argument, and what i think is a perfect middle ground would be this.

No automatic weapons of any kind, hand guns yes, semi automatic NO. I think that is reasonable, you can still bare arms, just not ones that can fire bullets at lightning speed.

Its JMO, i dont care if people agree with it. I gave up my hand guns when i had kids, i have NEVER needed one. And i dont believe i would ever own another.

again, its jmo
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I better give Kaz a call. There is an argument going on and he isnt involved.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          I support the Constitution
          Shut up, so do i you shit head. It say bare arms, not fucking semi automatic arms
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
            I better give Kaz a call. There is an argument going on and he isnt involved.

OMG
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              It say bare arms,
              when did we start talking tank tops and wifebeaters? I thought we were talking guns

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                when did we start talking tank tops and wifebeaters? I thought we were talking guns

you kill me
                [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X