Wayne Have U Ever Thought About Adding A Fantasy Forum To This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex
    Football is the same. QB's in Rook's league score over 50 each week. Every completion you get a point.

I really don't like that. Too many points. I like tight league's with yards and TD's being the determing factor.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I really don't like that. Too many points. I like tight league's with yards and TD's being the determing factor.
      I scored over 200 points 2 of the 1st 3 weeks in Rook's league. Its diffrent. I never been in one like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        Hell no, he has D, DT, DL, W/R, W/T. Fuck, who knows who is a good defensive lineman, and D-back, and to many damn flex players.

Your league is fine, i dont like defensive players, but 1 i can live with. If Rooks was a pay league, i wouldnt even participate.

No offense Rook, but hell you know i dont like it, plus im a bitcher

Wayne in my 2 money leagues, im 3-0 and 2-1. Rooks league 1-2

You are doing well. Luck plays a part in matchups too. My fiance has the 2nd most points in league 1 and she is (1-2) in 10th. The guy with the most is in 9th and also has a (1-2) record. It's weird cuz you have the 3rd most and you are a sweet (3-0). Matchups definately help. I'm (2-1) in 1 league and (1-2) in the other. I've been starting the wrong guys every week!

Comment

You are doing well. Luck plays a part in matchups too. My fiance has the 2nd most points in league 1 and she is (1-2) in 10th. The guy with the most is in 9th and also has a (1-2) record. It's weird cuz you have the 3rd most and you are a sweet (3-0). Matchups definately help. I'm (2-1) in 1 league and (1-2) in the other. I've been starting the wrong guys every week!
          No kidding, my team blows and I'm 2-1

Comment

My fiance lost last week 79 to 78.5. The guy she was going against had Dallas' defense on Monday night. She was up big and Rex cost her. She still had a 8.5 point lead late ... and Dallas picks off a ball and takes it to the house for a TD. Next series, they sack Rex and she loses by 1/2 a point.

That is a TOUGH loss and i think she was pissed off about it and at Rex for about 3 days! lmao

I'm not kidding!

Comment

My fiance lost last week 79 to 78.5. The guy she was going against had Dallas' defense on Monday night. She was up big and Rex cost her. She still had a 8.5 point lead late ... and Dallas picks off a ball and takes it to the house for a TD. Next series, they sack Rex and she loses by 1/2 a point.

That is a TOUGH loss and i think she was pissed off about it and at Rex for about 3 days! lmao

I'm not kidding!
              That would be me

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                That would be me
                Was it really you? lol

That was one of the worst losses i've ever seen. You traumatized her bro'

Comment

I vote we change the neckcar forum to a fantasy sports forum. Fantasy sports are more popular now and may get plenty views exspecially during football season.

Comment

Hell no, he has D, DT, DL, W/R, W/T. Fuck, who knows who is a good defensive lineman, and D-back, and to many damn flex players.

Your league is fine, i dont like defensive players, but 1 i can live with. If Rooks was a pay league, i wouldnt even participate.

No offense Rook, but hell you know i dont like it, plus im a bitcher

Wayne in my 2 money leagues, im 3-0 and 2-1. Rooks league 1-2

YOUR just pissed cause i beat you syracuse style a couple weeks back
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Was it really you? lol

That was one of the worst losses i've ever seen. You traumatized her bro'
                      After seeing the standings sunday I had already counted it as a loss. I was LMFAO Tuesday when I checked the standings.

Comment

I couldnt agree more
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Yeah i noticed that there were 2 people with more points than me and 1-2, that sucks for them. But if you score points, it will turn. Im 2-1 in my other money league and there are 3 teams at 3-0 and i have scored way more points, so i dont worry and niether should your fiancee
                          [email protected]

Comment

I'm not kidding!
                            brutal beat
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DRPHILindaville
                              Yeah i noticed that there were 2 people with more points than me and 1-2, that sucks for them. But if you score points, it will turn. Im 2-1 in my other money league and there are 3 teams at 3-0 and i have scored way more points, so i dont worry and niether should your fiancee
                              He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Comment

brutal beat
                                Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X