Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vick Tests Positive for Marijuana.......Wayne Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick Tests Positive for Marijuana.......Wayne Next?

Vick tests positive for marijuana
    Associated Press, Updated 15 minutes ago STORY TOOLS:

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A federal judge placed tighter restrictions on Michael Vick on Wednesday after he tested positive for marijuana.

Because of the result, U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson placed special conditions on Vick's release, including restricting him to his home between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and ordering him to submit to random drug testing.
    The urine sample was submitted Sept. 13, according to a document by a federal probation officer that was filed in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

Vick, who admitted bankrolling a dogfighting operation on property he owns in Surry County in his written federal plea, is scheduled for sentencing Dec. 10

Fox reports that the moderator known as Wayne is next on their radar!!!

WTF?

Leave me out of it!

I LOVE MY DOG!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      Vick tests positive for marijuana
      Associated Press, Updated 15 minutes ago STORY TOOLS:

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A federal judge placed tighter restrictions on Michael Vick on Wednesday after he tested positive for marijuana.

Because of the result, U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson placed special conditions on Vick's release, including restricting him to his home between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and ordering him to submit to random drug testing.
      The urine sample was submitted Sept. 13, according to a document by a federal probation officer that was filed in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

Vick, who admitted bankrolling a dogfighting operation on property he owns in Surry County in his written federal plea, is scheduled for sentencing Dec. 10

Fox reports that the moderator known as Wayne is next on their radar!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor wayne. kid cant catch a break. lmao
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        WTF?

Leave me out of it!

I LOVE MY DOG!
        ha ha!!! then pass the bong to fido!!!

Comment

I wonder what all those people are saying now that was at the ESPN townhall meeting.

Comment

It is undoubtedly a set-up. He couldn't be this stupid!!!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              It is undoubtedly a set-up. He couldn't be this stupid!!!
              Yea, ok. Remember this is the same guy who tried to sneak his "water" bottle through airport security

Comment

Working...
              X