Richard Jewell Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Jewell Dies

Richard Jewell passed away today from complications of diabetes. Most of us remember him as a victim of the FBI during the Olympic bombings of 1996 in Atlanta. The poor guy was only trying to help, and had his life turned upside down.

I think he was 43 years old. What a shame.

Not uncommon for people to say someone was "Richard Jewelled" when they were wrongly accused of something.

The 2007 edition is now known as "Nifonged".

Oh well, RIP RJ.

Who the fuck is richard jewell??

signed,

JC
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      Who the fuck is richard jewell??

signed,

JC

Thats what i was thinking exactly
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

i actually feel bad for the guy.....

Comment

Robbi you are right!!!!! I do not want to be political but Richard Jewell should of been the poster boy for why we should fight the patriot act. He was wrongly accused and his life was turned upside down. He was a white male that was trying to do the right thing.(I am an african american by the way)He was wrongly accused law enforcement and the media crucified him... Poor Guy.... R.I.P RJ

Comment

Richard Jewell Was A Victim Of The Media, Nothing More Nothing Less, Even The Fbi Stated That The Media Interfered With Their Investigation...............he In Turn Used The Legal System As He Should Have And Got Damages From 3 News Sources And One Pending Against The Atlanta Journal

Comment

Working...
            X