Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper DMX being investigated for alleged dog abuse, possible dogfighting charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper DMX being investigated for alleged dog abuse, possible dogfighting charges

Unreal! Looks like Michael Vick is cooperating with the Feds.

Comment

anything to get them off of him and on someone else.lol

you in another drafT????

damn
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        anything to get them off of him and on someone else.lol

you in another drafT????

damn
        Yep, just cracked my first beer as well

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Yep, just cracked my first beer as well

dude your insane
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Someone tip off the police that DMX was not taking care of his dogs in AZ. When the police investigated the matter they found a couple of carcasses. And dogs that were neglected. DMX is blaming his caretaker.... Again neglect to a voiceless defenseless animal is wrong especially an animal that is as loyal as a dog. A dog will attack King Kong to protect his owner. With that said why isnt there as much attention to the athletes who beat their wives like the baseball player last year, Scooter Libby that gave up the id of a govt. agent, Again Lindsey Lohan that rec'vd several DUI'S in the past couple of months and rec'vd a slap on the wrist. And Sergio Garcia for blowing that lead at the British Open? Huh? TELL ME WHY I NEED TO KNOW????

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              dude your insane
              gotta keep my front porch looking healthy

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
                Someone tip off the police that DMX was not taking care of his dogs in AZ. When the police investigated the matter they found a couple of carcasses. And dogs that were neglected. DMX is blaming his caretaker.... Again neglect to a voiceless defenseless animal is wrong especially an animal that is as loyal as a dog. A dog will attack King Kong to protect his owner. With that said why isnt there as much attention to the athletes who beat their wives like the baseball player last year, Scooter Libby that gave up the id of a govt. agent, Again Lindsey Lohan that rec'vd several DUI'S in the past couple of months and rec'vd a slap on the wrist. And Sergio Garcia for blowing that lead at the British Open? Huh? TELL ME WHY I NEED TO KNOW????
                Wife beaters are scum too....but the chicks never ever press charges.....

Comment

Working...
                X