Jcindaville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcindaville

You are a class act.I just appreciate you being yourself as I am sure you are the same in REALITY---home life... work etc....These threads today(this week) with all going on is making my head hurt. I can't read them anymore or be a part of this shit.
    I cannot fathom why we(and I will include myself) get caught up in all of this...point is--you have stayed with this and tried to keep the peace and make sense of this situation.

JC, Can i have a hug?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      You are a class act.I just appreciate you being yourself as I am sure you are the same in REALITY---home life... work etc....These threads today(this week) with all going on is making my head hurt. I can't read them anymore or be a part of this shit.
      I cannot fathom why we(and I will include myself) get caught up in all of this...point is--you have stayed with this and tried to keep the peace and make sense of this situation.
      I'd agree....but he's only happy here while louisville has a shot....once they lose a game it will be BYE BYE class motherfucker.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

in all seriousness though, let's form an "alliance"

hahaha, anyone watch the office?
        1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Did JC leave too?? Hahahahaha! This shit is great! I gotta start smoking the good shit again!

Comment

jc luvs to sword fight !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              JC, Can i have a hug?

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

By the way buddy, how was the babysitting tonight? It's been a long time since I had to do that. Hope the wife got home so you can drink a beer !!!

Comment

pathetic---good night gents---see you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                    pathetic---good night gents---see you tomorrow.
                    Me too. Good night guys. Bryce you are right about JC. He is a class act. They have a few of them on this site. You are one of them also.
                    Talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon. I'm playing golf early. Good luck on all your plays
                    dave

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                      Me too. Good night guys. Bryce you are right about JC. He is a class act. They have a few of them on this site. You are one of them also.
                      Talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon. I'm playing golf early. Good luck on all your plays
                      dave
                      Thanks Dave--!!Hit them straight!

Comment

Man I gotta quit hanging out in ALLSPORTS......what have I missed now?

I also think JC is an allright guy but he does go a little overboard when Louisville craps out

PEACE

Comment

JC will not be back for a week.......The Hatfields and McCoy thing has heated up again an ya'll know he is 9th generation Hatfield.....He has taken his musket and hound and has headed for the hills....

Signed,

Jed Klampett

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                            I'd agree....but he's only happy here while louisville has a shot....once they lose a game it will be BYE BYE class motherfucker.

TRUE
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                              By the way buddy, how was the babysitting tonight? It's been a long time since I had to do that. Hope the wife got home so you can drink a beer !!!

I Drank a beer soon as i got back from picking up my daughter
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X