Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Pagers

Anyone have one? Are they worth having etc.. Thanks

From what I gather most of them don't work right or only for a little while.

Or are you talking about the ESPN pager?

Comment

I've used the ATS sports pager for football season over the last three years. Very satisfied with its service. $220 from now till the Super Bowl if you already have one that you can switch over to there service.
      THE INSIDER

Comment

Originally posted by chuck rogers
        I've used the ATS sports pager for football season over the last three years. Very satisfied with its service. $220 from now till the Super Bowl if you already have one that you can switch over to there service.
        They are garbage. I used to own one. They eventually quit and you can't replace them. If you buy them from anyone on the internet, you are really screwed, because they won't answer you back after they go bad.
        Your better off paying the extra money on your cell phone, which can get the internet. I have Verizon and it's pennies compared to the $220. I think it only costs like $5 or $10 a month extra.

Comment

Never had any problems with mine.
          THE INSIDER

Comment

I have two pagers-the ESPN 1250 and another one which I received from Bookmaker.com as a reward perk.
            I am satisfied with both, although maybe once every 2 or 3 months the 1250 might go down for a day or two.
            Actually, the one from Bookmaker is perhaps a little better than the ESPN(the service providers are different), as at times I have brought both of them with me, and it seems the updates are more frequent and thus the scores are a little more current.
            Overall, as stated, when I am not home on computer, I am quite satisfied with both and do enjoy the convenience of just clicking buttons to get the scores(don't know how convenient and easy it is to get scores on cell phone),

Comment

Working...
            X