Giants/Dodgers Tickets for 9/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants/Dodgers Tickets for 9/8

Anyone have interest in Dodgers at Giants tickets for September 8? I have section 320, row 9, seats 7 & 8. Was hoping to get out to AT&T and see my Dodgers rip them apart, alas, the airline tickets are too expensive from Alaska. Tickets are $32/ticket plus $7.00 in ticket charges. Would be willing to just unload at face value ($64.00). Someone/anyone?????

KJ, Go to this site and see if you can unload them.
    I am not sure of all the rules, but it is worth a shot. I get my tickets for Giants games. I would consider buying them, but I am out of town that week. Good Luck

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/s...ysftickets.jsp

Comment

Only if the "clear" or the "cream" comes with the purchase

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
        KJ, Go to this site and see if you can unload them.
        I am not sure of all the rules, but it is worth a shot. I get my tickets for Giants games. I would consider buying them, but I am out of town that week. Good Luck

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/s...ysftickets.jsp
        Thanks, I was looking at that site. I bought the tickets from a season ticket holder before the season started and single season tickets went on sale to the public. But they are classified as single ticket sales and the site will only allow season ticket holders to sell. I think I am just going to take the hit and donate the tickets to SF charity to get a little tax write off. Thanks again for the 411!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Only if the "clear" or the "cream" comes with the purchase
          For you KB, not a problem...would you like that neckcar winston or hook'em horn flavor?

Comment

Two other popular sites to try is stubhub or craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
              Two other popular sites to try is stubhub or craigslist
              Thanks...I sometimes use stubhub to buy tickets, but the fees eat you alive...craigslist is something i have not done yet...i just don't trust people on their as it seems many are flakes...i have had great success on ebay selling tickets before...just trying to keep from the headaches of all...appreciate the input!

Comment

Working...
              X