Attn : Forum Members .. See You In September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    tech fan......this is called passive/aggressive chuck......better to stay away....
    Yea this is another classic example of Chucks personality....one minute an asshole, the next minute sucking cock....always makes me feel good that I am me and not him....THANK GOD!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      come on goldengreek think he extended the hand be a good man
      This piece of hot garbage has extended an olive branch to me on this board before while bashing me and talking shit at the same exact time at other boards. Dont believe the hype and bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Yea this is another classic example of Chucks personality....one minute an asshole, the next minute sucking cock....always makes me feel good that I am me and not him....THANK GOD!!!
        Your not me, your just an ex junky!!

Comment

Have a good time on your vacation..Stay away from the Onzo!!!LOL...It will dull your senses....
          THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            I Want To Take A Little Time To Wish Everyone A Fun, Profitable ,and Safe Summer. It Was A Good Year And I Hope We All Do Even Better Next Year, However Baseball Will Not Be Missed - Lol ( Look At My Record).

I Will Be Leaving This Thursday To Greece For 7 Weeks And Wont Be Around To Cheer You Guys On. Personally I Am Looking Forward To The Trip Since I Havent Been There For 13 Years. I Use To Go Every Year Or Every Other Year As A Child, Teenager And Into My Early 20 's And Had A Blast So I Am Jacked Up About Going Again . I Have A Ton Of Family Out There And It Will Be Great To See Everyone Again.

To Any People That I Angered Or Offended ... Get Over It !! Just Kidding!!! Seriously Tho, There Are A Great Bunch Of Guys Here ( Except For The Pathological Psycho Lazar) And I Cant Wait To Come Back And We Can All Piss On The Books Face Come September!!

Cant Wait For The Nfl Season Boys !!!

Good Luck Everyone - Play Smart And Stay Within Your Means!! See You Guys Soon-!
            Have fun on your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
              I Want To Take A Little Time To Wish Everyone A Fun, Profitable ,and Safe Summer. It Was A Good Year And I Hope We All Do Even Better Next Year, However Baseball Will Not Be Missed - Lol ( Look At My Record).

I Will Be Leaving This Thursday To Greece For 7 Weeks And Wont Be Around To Cheer You Guys On. Personally I Am Looking Forward To The Trip Since I Havent Been There For 13 Years. I Use To Go Every Year Or Every Other Year As A Child, Teenager And Into My Early 20 's And Had A Blast So I Am Jacked Up About Going Again . I Have A Ton Of Family Out There And It Will Be Great To See Everyone Again.

To Any People That I Angered Or Offended ... Get Over It !! Just Kidding!!! Seriously Tho, There Are A Great Bunch Of Guys Here ( Except For The Pathological Psycho Lazar) And I Cant Wait To Come Back And We Can All Piss On The Books Face Come September!!

Cant Wait For The Nfl Season Boys !!!

Good Luck Everyone - Play Smart And Stay Within Your Means!! See You Guys Soon-!
              WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
              who is gonna dig up and post all the naughty/nasty crap you find on the internet in the middle of the night??

have fun! greece is beautiful!!(so are the girls)
              Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
              Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

have a safe and fun trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-l-o-h-a

Comment

Working...
                X