Computer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer question

For the past three days I have had issues with my computer and unable to log in to Bigonsports.com. I have been on the phone with them, compaq, my provider etc...I keep getting a can not display this page. I finally hooked up my old computer and there it was...got on right away.

Can anyone well me why I can access through one computer and not the other...I have been instant messaging and spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get this figured out why I can access through one computer and not the other????

PLease if you could shed any light on this It would be greatly appreciated...

Maybe it's a Firewall issue.
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

It is buddy---just went through ten steps of getting around it and I still can not access..wasted my whole saturday...friday night etc...thanks for the response.

Comment

Does anyone else have any suggestions on this?? Any help would be appreciated. I don't understand this mess.

Comment

Are you accessing it from work?

Comment

No it is from home. No one seems to be able to help. Not Betcris, not Compaq and not my provider. This has had to happen before...I have now contacted Zonealarm to see what they can do. Any suggestions Monte?

Comment

Save Zonealarm to a cd or disk and unistall it... then reinstall it or get another program.

Comment

Originally posted by swghost
                Save Zonealarm to a cd or disk and unistall it... then reinstall it or get another program.
                Swghost--this problem happened before I installed Zonealarm. Do you still think that may work. I am willing to try anything at this point as I am putting my wagers through others that can access the site. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

What version of Windows are you using?

And do you have that website on Zonealarm as being allowed?

Comment

6.0. I have tried everything this is utterly ridiculous!!

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

What version of windows though? 98? XP?

And did you check your zonealarm settings?

Comment

sorry it is XP--yes tried them too...ZA settings...this happened before I installed ZA.. I don't get it my old computer works fine with the access and the new one doesn't. I have lowered security...ran scannow etc...Have disabled IE and reengaged IE. I have went through steps that everyone has told me...exited, entered rebooted, did recoveries, set my date to an earlier time etc...man oh man..
                        Spent so much time Instant messaging Compaq---went through three programmers...they all quit me!
                        ...I have done everything and feel like I know every application of this computer...except the one I need. I literally have spent 24 hours if not more on this issue since Wed...it doesn't make sense...thanks Monte for trying to help.
                        Last edited by bryce; 06-11-2007, 11:23 PM.

Comment

What's your firewall settings on XP set at?

Internet properties try restore default

What's your system restore set at?

Comment

Monte--thanks buddy. I really appreciate you trying to help. I am done with this crap...I am unplugging this computer and throwing it in the trash...just kidding I am using my old one and taking it to the shop...enough is enough!!

Comment

Working...
                            X