No announcement yet.

LeBron James has arrived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebron James is a overhyped punk.. IMO he isnt even the best player to come out of that draft.. Dwayne Wade is IMO by far a better ALL AROUND player than LeBron James will ever be.. Give me my choice and I will take Wade anyday of the week..

Comment

First of all TMAC Thank you for bringing some KNOWLEDGE to this thread.........as for Dburgh statement that my post was contradictive??? Are you insane too? Who the hell else is going to carry them.......that team is HORRIBLE. Finally, someone admitted that their coach is inept, this is a joke. If any of you read this whole thread, you would see the comments (that were not from me) that make NO sense. How about the great line that GOODEN (waste of a player) is James Pippen? Are you kidding me? I don't HATE James, but right now he is soooo over hyped it is incredible. Like Barkley said last night, he wont have a game like last night again in this series. They go on and on about his GREATNESS last night and I ask you these two questions:
      WHO the F*&K else is going to take the shots on that team, like Kenny Smith said they are all AFRAID, they made the choice for Lebron pretty simple.....SHOOT!!
      As far as how many points he scored, duh it went to Double OT of course he is going to score......
      You guys all buy into the bullshit, but I think you will see a different Pistons team (who I am not a FAN of by the way) on Saturday. And we will see if your "SAVIOR" has truly arrived.
      I obviously get very irritated when people, look at one performance and say someone has "arrived" or they are the next MIKE........hell he isn't even as good as Kobe and again I would take D Wade any day over James.........Wade is a good player and a great person......James is a punk!! Overrated at that!! One game does not a legacy make.......lets see if he has what Wade has by years end.........a RING baby!!
      "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

lebron is good. but as of today, he couldnt carry 45's shoes. MJ won for a decade. 6 titles. Heck he made scotty pippin into an all star. ppl are always looking to compare. Lebron is IMO the best player in the NBA and is still young. When all is said and done he might be the best player ever. Right now, no way.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
          First of all TMAC Thank you for bringing some KNOWLEDGE to this thread.........as for Dburgh statement that my post was contradictive??? Are you insane too? Who the hell else is going to carry them.......that team is HORRIBLE. Finally, someone admitted that their coach is inept, this is a joke. If any of you read this whole thread, you would see the comments (that were not from me) that make NO sense. How about the great line that GOODEN (waste of a player) is James Pippen? Are you kidding me? I don't HATE James, but right now he is soooo over hyped it is incredible. Like Barkley said last night, he wont have a game like last night again in this series. They go on and on about his GREATNESS last night and I ask you these two questions:
          WHO the F*&K else is going to take the shots on that team, like Kenny Smith said they are all AFRAID, they made the choice for Lebron pretty simple.....SHOOT!!
          As far as how many points he scored, duh it went to Double OT of course he is going to score......
          You guys all buy into the bullshit, but I think you will see a different Pistons team (who I am not a FAN of by the way) on Saturday. And we will see if your "SAVIOR" has truly arrived.
          I obviously get very irritated when people, look at one performance and say someone has "arrived" or they are the next MIKE........hell he isn't even as good as Kobe and again I would take D Wade any day over James.........Wade is a good player and a great person......James is a punk!! Overrated at that!! One game does not a legacy make.......lets see if he has what Wade has by years end.........a RING baby!!

My Savior is Jesus Christ, not Lebron James
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

This is the funniest thing in the whole thread

[QUOTEFirst of all TMAC Thank you for bringing some KNOWLEDGE to this thread.........][/QUOTE]

TMAC and knowledge
            [email protected]

Comment

Nice to see everyone agree on Lebron

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Nice to see everyone agree on Lebron

Soonerbud is changing his screen name to LJ
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
                  in the NBA...

King James has made his mark..i love watching him take over...don't think they will beat the Spurs...IF...they get there...

..there will never EVER be another MJ...i could watch those highlights all day and night...

GL...

Eddie

...you guys are making me laugh...read my post above...ya'll would be great lawyers...turning @ words and making a new law out of nothing....

...winning and grinning...

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    This is the funniest thing in the whole thread

TMAC and knowledge
                    FU Hick!!

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                      Dear Soonerbud,

If you are going to try to argue a basketball issue, you may want to get my name right. Heck, I am a top 50 player of all-time

Signed,
                      SCOTTIE Pippen
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Yeah....I thought his name was JAMES Pippen, I forgot a comma.......I appreciate your spell check abilities.
                        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Working...
                        X