On to the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to the playoffs

Hey everyone, I've been coaching a flag football team 12 - 14 year olds and we went 8 - 0 during the regular season. We had our 1st playoff game Thursday night and won. Now it is off to SUPER SATURDAY FOR THE TEAM. We got a first round bye, so if we win our 1st playoff game today it will be on to the championship game. Wish us some luck you all. CAN YOU HEAR ME COME ON!!!

Good Luck on the Game Bear!

Comment

Good luck on the big game!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks a lot guy's. Well I just got back in from the game and I'm happy to report that we went 10 - 0 and WON IT ALL!!! The first game we played we thought we would walk all over the team, but they turn around and gave us all we wanted. Our D stepped up when they needed to and pulled it out. The cool thing was that coach John Gruden from the Tampa Bay Buc's son played on the first team we beat. John Gruden was real nice, he took the time to talk to our team and wished all of us luck. I thought it was pretty funny before he knew we were playing his sons team Gruden said " We were 11 point under dogs against Oakland and we beat the hell out of them". I thought to myself.......... You are talking pointspread with 12 to 14 year olds coach. LOL!!!

The team that we thought we would have trouble with...................... We just fucking killed them, and took the Championship. I bought some Welches sparkling grape drink that comes in a champagne style bottle that the kids poured all over each other. I got the ice cooler splash from the team. I'm telling you guy's it was the BEST! After going 1 - 7 for the past 2 years our time has come! And with my birthday coming tomorrow I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift!

Comment

Gruden talking about the spread

Congratulations on the win & Happy Early Birthday!

Comment

Working...
            X