X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickler Won't Address Plastic Surgery Rumors

Former 'Idol' Star Doesn't Confirm or Deny Implant Work
    AOL
    (May 14) - Anyone who's watched Kellie Pickler since her days on 'American Idol' may have noticed a change that goes beyond a more confident stage presence. It's a change that Ryan Seacrest couldn't help but ask about when Pickler appeared on his radio show Monday.

Seacrest pressed Pickler on comments about her "supersize" figure, reports PEOPLE.
    http://www.people.com/people/package...rtainment-news

"Are you talking about my boobs again?" asked Pickler. "Why are you looking at my boobs anyways, you pervert?"

"I'm not looking at them, America is looking at them," said Seacrest.

"My hair was shorter so everything else looked bigger. I'm 20, my boobs are supposed to be perky," said Pickler.

When Seacrest pressed further asking if she had work done, Pickler responded with "I don't know. Ever since the show and your comments, all I hear about is my boobs. But you know me, Ryan, I like to be the center of attention, and right now me and the girls, we are pretty much getting a lot of attention. I like to keep it a mystery. Let the mystery live on because as soon as I say yes or no then no one is going to care anymore."
Working...
X