WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by wayne1218
    WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huh? Who is that?

Comment

I thought Blake was going for sure!

AI longnex

Comment

Woooohooo my girl Jordin still sings on!! I also thought Blake would be gone.. he better pull something strong out of his ass next week! GO JORDIN!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have money on Blake from the beginning- This is a shocker! Jordin has to be the fav now! But I will hold out on To my bet in hope!
          Film/Television Props (Game)Moneyline
          Odds On: Who will win American Idol 6?
          Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No refunds. No over limit wagers. All wagers will be graded based on results as posted on www.americanidol.com. If none or more than one of the listed competitors wins, all wagers will be graded as No Action. Max $50.
          (8878) Blake Lewis9/1 Tue@7:00p

Risk $30.00 to win $270.00
          Last edited by Spearit; 05-16-2007, 10:44 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I'm thinking it should be Jordin easily next week. If you think about where Melinda's votes "will go", it's gotta be the more mature-voiced Jordin. I think Blake voters may be topped out, and the type of people that voted for Melinda (older people, people tha tlike bigger voices, etc) will vote for Jordin.
            O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Jordon won...It has already been announced on Howard Stern... AI has got Jordon a nutritionist and a make up artist... The other 2 never got those perks... The fix is in folks...The fix is in

Comment

Ah geez! So much for my 30 bucks- but wait- more females watch this stuff andddd maybe Blake squeezes it out- gotta hope- ---- not watching this but maybe!
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

BS that doolittle got voted off. I figured it was going to be blake. I think she was gone so they could sign her cheaper.

Comment

This was an Idol shocker! Huge upset. I am with you, Wayne...I thought Blake was gone...I guess the teenage girl vote sent Blake to next week!
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                    X