X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Canseco Says Curt Schilling Is a Liar, Hypocrite

Posted May 9th 2007 9:35PM by PostmanR
    Filed under: Boston, Red Sox, AL East, MLB Gossip

Jose Canseco appeared on "First Take" (like "Cold Pizza," but better!) via phone today and had more than a few choice words for everyone's favorite outspoken pitcher, Mr. Curt Schilling.

Here's part of the interview I transcribed from this video: "Canseco Says Schilling Is a Liar."
    Well, I think if everyone was watching the Congressional hearings, originally Curt Schilling was asked to be on the task force that Congress created against steroids. But then, Congress really realized that Curt Schilling was a hypocrite and a liar. On top of that, he lied before Congress and was reprimanded before Congress. So, I don't know how even Curt Schilling has any legitimacy in this conversation whatsoever. He lied before Congress, he lied on the issue of steroids and it's right there on tape. I don't even know how you can even comment on this.

He's your typical hypocrite; he's your typical politician. That's what they do. They're liars, they just don't answer questions properly and they have an arrogance about them.
    Take that, Scythehands Voxslayer! To me, this is just two loud, outspoken dudes being, well, loud and outspoken. In a sense, there's certainly a pinch of truth to what Canseco is saying here, but he's really no saint himself. (Although, I loved him on "The Surreal Life.")

No word from Schilling on his blog about this yet. But, you know, it's probably coming pretty soon.
Working...
X